babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Teejay Walker - Studio 66 - Chat, Caps and Vids

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Teejay Walker - Studio 66 - Chat, Caps and Vids
(13-10-2015 23:12 )Bantams Wrote:  Another poor tease show by a daytime babe. I'm afraid she falls in to the same category of Lucy-Anne giving more glimpses of nipples during the days than after 10pm. More interested in playing with her hair than anything else
Got to agree,Miss Walker is just the latest in the line/precession of daybabes who have been given some nightshow airtime and not really shown any real intent towards it,also i would say i dont blame her for taking the money i just dont think she is providing any visual value for it,in summary a daybabe who has no interest in being on nights should not ever be put on nights,particularly when the channels are already pretty tame without using the wrong type of babe for the supposed show type.

im always open to positive change
14-10-2015 00:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree Teejay's tease shows have been poor thus far, but even if she stayed on till 1am and didn't get her tits out i'd still rather watch her than most other S66 nightgirls imo, its not as if S66 have a great roster of nightbabes anyway
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2015 01:32 by Joey 27.)
14-10-2015 01:23
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

I agree waste of time just there for easy money for doing very little.
14-10-2015 04:48
Earlybirdadmirer Offline
Junior Poster

I completely agree. Teejay is stunningly attractive (and knows it), however there's a complete absence of tease about it. At the end of the day she's just a mercenary. What makes her abysmal performances even more deplorable is she is just boring. I appreciate that there is limited scope and callers hardly push the envelope in terms of direction, however, it's just so samey.

She's had her time.
14-10-2015 16:13
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes i would prefer Teejay to do better tease shows, but what's the alternative would people rather see more of Ella Jolie, Victoria Roberts, Paige Turnah, Amy Rose, Candy Charms etc instead? a couple of years ago i would have moaned about her poor tease show but these days im just grateful there is a bit of eye candy like Teejay to look at on S66, im not defending Teejay but im just putting things into perspective it seems silly to critcize her when there isn't much better else on S66 anyway
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2015 17:03 by Joey 27.)
14-10-2015 17:02
Earlybirdadmirer Offline
Junior Poster

I agree.

Do you think these shows have had their time in the sun?
14-10-2015 17:34
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

(14-10-2015 17:34 )Earlybirdadmirer Wrote:  Do you think these shows have had their time in the sun?

No, as will surely be proven my Mikaela Witt tonight.

However, im beginning to suspect that S66 puts it into new girls contracts that they have to do at least a handful of tease shows. Look at the amount of day girls who have at one point done a few tease shows never to do one again. I wouldnt be surprised if Teejay did a couple more then none. But lasts nights tease was non existent, i wouldn't even count it as a good dayshow performance.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
14-10-2015 19:36
squidman Offline
Senior Poster

She just needs some decent outfits

Bring back Daryl Morgan
15-10-2015 08:07
Earlybirdadmirer Offline
Junior Poster

Or no outfits at all!
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2015 13:39 by Earlybirdadmirer.)
15-10-2015 13:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-10-2015 17:02 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Yes i would prefer Teejay to do better tease shows, but what's the alternative would people rather see more of Ella Jolie, Victoria Roberts, Paige Turnah, Amy Rose, Candy Charms etc instead? a couple of years ago i would have moaned about her poor tease show but these days im just grateful there is a bit of eye candy like Teejay to look at on S66, im not defending Teejay but im just putting things into perspective it seems silly to critcize her when there isn't much better else on S66 anyway

you might not think Paige, Ella Jolie, Victoria Roberts, Paige, Amy Rose & Candy aren't eye candy compared to Teejay, but other people think the opposite and prefer the s66 babes your on about instead of teejay

Regarding tease shows, no they haven't had their time in the sun. they are clearly still popular with s66 callers otherwise s66 would stop doing them.

think teejay will get better with the tease show with the more shows she does

Piper Niven Superfan
15-10-2015 13:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV