Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average

S66 Fun With The Crew - Chat/Caps/Vids

Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

RE: S66 Fun With The Crew - Chat/Caps/Vids
frankly, all this story of "sexual contacts" between certain members of the S66 crew, especially this "afroman" guy, and the girls seems to me a little bit exaggerated... over the years I noticed that the vast majority of the girls don't have ( during the liveshows, of course...anything is possible outside the screens) any physical contact with members of the crew...yeah very often they joke and laugh with them, but imo this is because there is an atmosphere of camaraderie between a lot of the girls on this channel, especially the "long-time performers" ,and the guys behind the camera...and this is, imo, good and bad. it's good because girls are more relaxed and comfortable, bad because sometimes they start talking to each other for several minutes, as if they weren't live. some time ago I saw a picture, posted by sophia lares on one of her "social" , with her, clare richards, afroman and another cameraman (i think is name is Dan Gardner, i could be wrong) at the bowling...nothing provocative or erotic, just a classic pictures of friends during a night out..this is the "camaraderie" I mentioned. of course then this is reflected in the way they behave when they are live
yeah, there are also some girls who like physical contact, so we have some "touching" there and here... but I highly doubt that something more has ever happened during the liveshows, even behind the camera

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
21-12-2015 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Well I hope the 'camaraderie' between lola and the crew continues,that pov where she pulled off afromans pants and grinded him for an hour was definitely her finest moment on st66.So more of that will get me picking up that phone regularly Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2015 01:04 by forumdude.)
22-12-2015 01:02
Manuel Offline

^ I missed this epic moment Big Grin

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
22-12-2015 01:15
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

^^^So how can they be exaggerated stories if you haven't seen the shows,suppose you never heard the sophie hart stories either Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2015 02:17 by forumdude.)
22-12-2015 02:16
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

It's this old argument that keeps on coming up again & again. Does 'stuff' go on on these babeshows? Oh yes. Does this stuff go on every other night or do certain people start seeing what they want to see every other night? The latter is the real question not the former. When real proof is usually offered from months or years back rather than the other night, it gives a good indication for me.

I've even looked up some of the 'grinding' & crutch grabbing in question & I personally didn't even think it was all that. I get more excited with babes pushing the rules like Tommie Jo or Dannii/Lucy did but fat chance of that happening now Sad
22-12-2015 13:15
Manuel Offline

(22-12-2015 02:16 )forumdude Wrote:  ^^^So how can they be exaggerated stories if you haven't seen the shows,suppose you never heard the sophie hart stories either Big Laugh

obviously my speculations are based only on what I saw , just like your speculations are based on what you saw, or the stories you've heard . basically, it's all about personal interpretation of something we've only glimpsed ... I thought it was quite obvious, and i wouldn't have to specify that , since i'm not an "insider " Rolleyes

anyway, i love imaginative people Big Grin

22-12-2015 16:51
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

^^^ I love imaginative people lol.You haven't even seen the things people have talked about in this thread so you're opinion means little,wouldn't surprise me if you didn't watch the video the truth posted to start this thread either Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2015 19:46 by forumdude.)
22-12-2015 19:45
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(22-12-2015 13:15 )KerrAvon Wrote:  It's this old argument that keeps on coming up again & again. Does 'stuff' go on on these babeshows? Oh yes. Does this stuff go on every other night or do certain people start seeing what they want to see every other night? The latter is the real question not the former. When real proof is usually offered from months or years back rather than the other night, it gives a good indication for me.

I've even looked up some of the 'grinding' & crutch grabbing in question & I personally didn't even think it was all that. I get more excited with babes pushing the rules like Tommie Jo or Dannii/Lucy did but fat chance of that happening now Sad

Fair points.I certainly don't think it happens every night but it happens often enough.I only post what ive seen and in recent times is,lola getting felt up to which this thread was started,her show after that where she took his pants off and grinded him for long periods throughout that session! Mrmann said she was doing stuff a week later with afroman using condoms,i believe him but there's no vid to my knowledge,he can't be arsed to post a vid so I doubt anyone else will to prove him right.
Only other person ive seen on studio66 do anything crew related in recent months is jen jade,afroman rubbing her ass out of the blue that time,that was posted already.
22-12-2015 20:14
Manuel Offline

(22-12-2015 19:45 )forumdude Wrote:  ^^^ I love imaginative people lol.You haven't even seen the things people have talked about in this thread so you're opinion means little,wouldn't surprise me if you didn't watch the video the truth posted to start this thread either Rolleyes

for sure Smile
come on, it's absurd to be angry for this stuff.. maybe it's better to close here our little discussion Wink

22-12-2015 20:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(22-12-2015 20:14 )forumdude Wrote:  ...I certainly don't think it happens every night but it happens often enough.I only post what ive seen and in recent times is,lola getting felt up to which this thread was started,her show after that where she took his pants off and grinded him for long periods throughout that session! Mrmann said she was doing stuff a week later with afroman using condoms,i believe him but there's no vid to my knowledge,he can't be arsed to post a vid so I doubt anyone else will to prove him right.
Only other person ive seen on studio66 do anything crew related in recent months is jen jade,afroman rubbing her ass out of the blue that time,that was posted already.

For what it's worth, I agree with you on Lola. I think her thing with Afroman is obviously a little more than the usual commerardery-type banter and behaviour. To put it bluntly, it looks like she either wants to get in his pants or already has! But for me the Lola incidents have been the only thing I've personally seen on the channels in recent memory that looks, with any decent probability, like it could be that 'things' are occurring away from a girl's on-air shifts.

The condom scene is/was available on the other forum, I believe. I'm pretty sure that's where I saw it and there is nothing to it but pure innuendo believe me; she is basically messing about with the contents of his wallet brandishing his unopened condom as he shoots her pov - that's it. Now you can read into that anything you like. But taken in isolation... it's, shall we say, more in the eye of the beholder.

And that, I find, is the trouble with most of this 'evidence' when you eventually get to see it. On it's own most often the footage will amount to very little. Everything has to be inferred - if you are so predisposed to do so that is.

For me, it's only when you get a sequence of shifts with a combination of stuff occurring, like in this current case, that there builds a pattern of proper evidence to support any speculation of the mrmann-type!

...Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to apply for an episode of CSI! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-12-2015 21:24