Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average

S66 Fun With The Crew - Chat/Caps/Vids

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: S66 Fun With The Crew - Chat/Caps/Vids
^ Couldn't resist mentioning my name eh? Wow, I guess I can start giving autographs if you want Bounce
22-12-2015 22:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ lol I needed a quick way to sum up the behaviour we'd been talking about and had already used many variations on the theme in the post. I was struggling to find a different alternative to save repeating phrases. Just seemed an appropriate quick reference.

Wasn't intended as a cheap shot! Blush Smile

... What should we send to sign though, out of interest?! Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-12-2015 22:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

That's it! It's autograph time!!

WinkBig Grin

To be honest, Elite TV was the first channel that got me thinking about this stuff, as that's where I first saw physical contact, such as bare breast grabbing, bare ass smacking, finger smelling, unzipping of cameramen pants etc. All of this happened back in 2009' and 2010' as well, which is when I began watching the channels. However, all of the channels have had on screen physical contact between the producers/crew and the women, especially RLC and BB. Babestation has had moments too, but surprisingly less often than Studio 66/Elite TV and Red Light central, oh yeah and that other channel BB laugh
22-12-2015 22:56
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

you're finally famous mrmann.... and it only took you 11000 posts!! good work....... ;o)

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
23-12-2015 00:10
sting Offline
Poster

(22-12-2015 21:24 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ...Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to apply for an episode of CSI! Wink

don't bother. those of us that see beyond italics don't need your naive version of events Cool

but cheers anyway bro cool
23-12-2015 01:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2015 15:52 )Manuel Wrote:  frankly, all this story of "sexual contacts" between certain members of the S66 crew, especially this "afroman" guy, and the girls seems to me a little bit exaggerated... over the years I noticed that the vast majority of the girls don't have ( during the liveshows, of course...anything is possible outside the screens) any physical contact with members of the crew...yeah very often they joke and laugh with them, but imo this is because there is an atmosphere of camaraderie between a lot of the girls on this channel, especially the "long-time performers" ,and the guys behind the camera...and this is, imo, good and bad. it's good because girls are more relaxed and comfortable, bad because sometimes they start talking to each other for several minutes, as if they weren't live. some time ago I saw a picture, posted by sophia lares on one of her "social" , with her, clare richards, afroman and another cameraman (i think is name is Dan Gardner, i could be wrong) at the bowling...nothing provocative or erotic, just a classic pictures of friends during a night out..this is the "camaraderie" I mentioned. of course then this is reflected in the way they behave when they are live
yeah, there are also some girls who like physical contact, so we have some "touching" there and here... but I highly doubt that something more has ever happened during the liveshows, even behind the camera
Well regarding the Ruby Summers RLC, Sohpie Heart Babstation and Faye Rampton "incidents" I know what I saw ? And to me that's enough proof that every now and then stuff does happen, and when the video clips are taken down almost as soon as they are posted someone must be frightened the powers at be see them !!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2015 10:16 by Rob169.)
23-12-2015 10:14
ShandyHand Offline

(23-12-2015 01:43 )sting Wrote:  
(22-12-2015 21:24 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ...Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to apply for an episode of CSI! Wink

don't bother. those of us that see beyond italics don't need your naive version of events Cool

but cheers anyway bro cool

Wow who crawled up your ass and died?

It was a joke man cause I realised I was sounding like a lawyer! You know a little self deprecation? You should try it sometime. I didn't say my opinion was the be all and end all. The italics is an aid to emphasis no more.

So sorrry bro that you don't like reading that which don't tie with your own. Maybe you should launch your own board were you can talk to yourself and never get an arguement.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2015 12:21 by ShandyHand.)
23-12-2015 12:15
sting Offline
Poster

(23-12-2015 12:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  So sorrry bro

apology accepted
23-12-2015 22:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline

Rolleyes

23-12-2015 22:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol... aww! you guys... Blush

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-12-2015 22:36