Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

First things you look for when turning to a babe channel...

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

First things you look for when turning to a babe channel...
It may not be rocket science but trying to appeal to the male need for instant sexual gratification through the babe show must have it's challenges!

Psychology says that we judge at least nine things about a person within seconds of our first meeting them.

Any of us on here must know that constant exposure to the formula nature of the babe show makes for equally quick judgements about what we are to get from any particular session should we indeed 'stay tuned'!

So, the other day, I simply got to wondering what it is that we each prioritise in our judgements of these channels when flicking between them. (Those that watch online, please forgive the outdated, die-hard, TV-viewing phraseology!).

I thought it might be interesting to look at the old question of babe show appeal from this different angle. So my query is this: Once you have established exactly who it is that you are watching and her attractiveness (obviously, the girl has to appeal to you), what is it you look for first to keep you 'entertained' or prompt you to call in?!

For me it goes something like this:
Daytime - skimpiness of outfit (need the possibility of slips, great views!); energy/positivity/brightness from the girl; quality of set (only in so far as some sets stifle the proceeding two).

Laterly, on the right channels, cam position trumps all of the above and sets me up for a whole different experience! (Lighting then becomes one of the 'first impression' factors as others I'm sure will confirm!)

Nights - thong/gusset size (for me it, literally, has become that specific! If there is no possibility of good views of this area my interest is almost zero); naughtiness factor (the girl should have that glint - it's mostly contained in body language/expression - that something out of the ordinary might happen tonight*); quality of set/lighting (as above).

On average, I'd say I assess that lot in the first ten seconds of viewing sometimes less. (I'd guess I'm not out of the ordinary in any way in doing this.) If those things are lacking I move on! (You see, it's perhaps not as easy as it first appears being a babe show producer!)

How does your mileage vary on this one?

* Somewhat strangely, for me, it doesn't actually matter that much if nothing does happen. (We are fans after all and come back to these channels for a variety of reasons.) It just has to look a possibility and there be some movements towards it from the girl.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2015 14:22 by ShandyHand.)
29-11-2015 14:21
Find all posts by this user
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: First things you look for when turning to a babe channel...
Wink As snookered147 would say - this is a fascinating question WinkTongue

Probably the answers of jaded forum members such as ourselves will be different from the casual watcher.

Personally, to add to your points about set/lighting/camera the following things might enter the mix -

(it's taken as a given that I am at least interested in one or two of the babes, if none of them are remotely my type, it's switch-off)

How recently have I just watched this babe before ?
Is she in the same outfit/set I've seen her a lot in previously or a different one ?
Am I in the mood for total nakedness or for tease-y cosplay (catsuits / uniform type outfits etc) ?
Are any of the babes brandishing oil ? Tonguelaugh

If it's a daytime or 9pm tease hour show -
Outfit is probably key consideration generally for reasons as OP notes, but not always - for example a babe leaning over a desk in skin-tight leggings or hotpants etc might get my vote over a babe lying on her side wearing a more cleavage-revealing outfit. Or vice versa depending on my mood.
But also body language position - is the babe basically static just preening her hair, or is she changing positions reasonably often ?
29-11-2015 14:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(29-11-2015 14:50 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink As snookered147 would say - this is a fascinating question WinkTongue

This is a fascinating question WinkTongue.

So much so I need time to reflect on my answer Wink.

(This post was last modified: 29-11-2015 14:55 by Snooks.)
29-11-2015 14:54
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ M-L-L makes the good point that babe show viewings, for us fans at least, are most often 're-acquaintances' rather than strict first impression circumstances; and so to some extent are informed by our 'history' with a particular girl and the previous performances of hers that we have seen. This is, of course, a big factor in instant viewer/caller retention and something I should have pointed out in the OP.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-11-2015 15:28
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Smile I do find though that sometimes a babe you don't normally give much attention to can suddenly be more appealing one particular time, but then seem so-so again the next; without being able to rationalise exactly why - it isn't always something obvious like an outfit or whatever. A bit of a biological mystery...
29-11-2015 15:36
Champion Offline
Banned

Nightshows:

I agree about gusset size - I will not watch anything that is more than barely covering the labia majora.

I agree about the girl needing to have a provocative/teasing/naughty charisma and behaviour. Some, however physically attractive on paper, fail this test.

I look out for black and mixed race girls as they are my preferred sex partners.

I look for evidence that the producer is not going to use OSGs and test cards every time the girl pushes things a bit.

i look for tension building in the show that suggests a pussy or asshole slip is possible. I don' mind if is doesn't happen as the OP noted. It is all about the possibility, the tease and the tension.

Good lighting and good stream/TV feed resolution. Over-lit can be as bad as underlit.

I don't watch hardly any nightshows anymore as these once easily found requirements are so rarely fulfilled these days. It is usually clear in the first 60 seconds what sort of show its going to be. The only caveat I would say is that some 0300-0500 stints have been significantly better than earlier in the night with some performers of late.

Dayshows:

I look for skimpy tops that allow for nipslips. If no possibility due to top design or tit tape/glue I'm out.

I look for skirts. Not shorts or worse still, black leatherette trousers (yeuch!), if so I'm out.

I look for upskirt pervecams and tiny gussets or no panties.

I look for evidence that the producer is not going to use OSGs and test cards every time the girl pushes things a bit.

And if I ain't watching, I certainly ain't calling.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2015 18:41 by Champion.)
29-11-2015 16:01
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

Not wearing shorts or bloody hot pants.m
29-11-2015 18:46
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

For me its Quality of the lighting what they are wearing stockings heels or nothing of that sort and which set they are on - oh and the osg's covering the screen
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2015 22:58 by xJ4Kx.)
29-11-2015 22:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ok after a lot of careful thought with relation to nightshows only I offer these thoughts.

Ok so to get the OBVIOUS bug bears out of the way first Rolleyes. Is it a double babe stint? If so instant channel change.
Is the stint on a bed set? If so there is a 90% chance I will switch over.
Assuming both these hurdles are successfully cleared Wink.........
I then look at the outfit. Does it suit the on screen babe? If not its an automatic switch off. If yes then I decide whether the outfit is in any way relevant to the set. If not then I am more often than not likely to switch off. There have been some exceptions to this down the years however.
If I feel the outfit is enticing and relevant to the set I then decide whether the body language is sufficiently sexually stimulating.
Use of eyes, outfit play, hands and props. Range of position and pose are all important.
If all of this is in order then I have a decision to make.
Is what I see good enough to merit me calling?
This often depends on what chance I think there is of the babe stripping off to full nudity. If I think it is possible I will call.
If not then generally speaking I won't.
If I am not sure I hold fire until I make up my mind.
Usually if I am undecided after a period of time I decide not to call. There was a time when my call discipline was worse than now and my phone bills suffered as a result.

There is one other crucial factor that will decide whether I watch or call a babe. Perception of attitude based on previous call experience.
Regrettably there are a few babes whose attitude I have very little time or respect for on the basis of poor experiences with them on the phone. I am the most easy going and pleasant chap imaginable on the phone with impeccable manners.
I have been complimented on this while on the phone a number of times. I believe setting the right tone at the start and end of calls leaves a positive vibe behind and my general call experience has backed this theory up.
But as I say a few babes have left me feeling extremely disappointed in their attitude generally. One in particular who is very popular on here left me seething with anger.
Not a state I get into very often at all.
They will forever remain nameless as it is not my style to name and shame. I have called the best part of 200 babes across daytime and nights over the years.
The bad call experiences have ALL been on nights.
Make of that what you will.

30-11-2015 00:07
Thread Closed