Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Linsey Dawn McKenzie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Linsey Dawn McKenzie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
I'm with you silicone worshipper, linsey dawn's magnificent assets are back to their 1990's glory. Look fine to me

Piper Niven Superfan
11-12-2015 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

A fabulous night from Linsey. I'm pleasantly surprised, as I was trying not to expect too much.
11-12-2015 19:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(11-12-2015 13:15 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 11:09 )gunnar Wrote:  I have a sneaking suspicion that S66 have been forced to change their attitude to nightshows because RLC will be coming back

Not very likely.

If Studio 66 were bothered by competition they would never have sold one of their channels to Sin TV.

Seeing as how it's been widely reported that Sin payed their babes vast sums it would seem likely they made 66 an offer they couldn't refuse for their slot.

Course knowing the people involved 66 may well have figured that Sin would crash and burn in a short space of time. One competition is very different from another.

Still I think it's more likely someone at 66 has finally realised that their lame night shows of late may well have been giving their whole brand a poor name - around here at least.

They seem to be addressing some issues that could be effecting profitability atm.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
11-12-2015 23:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It would be awesome if they let her give nude sessions on the bar/pole set like TJ used to do!
12-12-2015 00:06
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Two of my favourite Linsey videos are where she shaves her hairy pussy bald for Score magazine and Linsey with Michelle Thorne where Linsey has her finger inside Michelle's arse and Michelle dildo's Linsey's arse.

Linsey's second b/g threesome video for Score with another girl where Linsey is fucked, sucks the guys balls with a blow job and the video where Linsey gives the Doctor a blow job are both great too.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
12-12-2015 08:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

my fav LDM hardcore scene is the one where she has a threesome in a gym with a male "personal trainer" & a busty blonde in Linsey Dawn's maximum insertion, also like the g/g scene with Anna Lovato in yes miss

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 12:44 by Rammyrascal.)
12-12-2015 10:07
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Linsey has said on her twitter that S66 have signed her up for a "permanent one day a week position", so looks like it was a successful first night.
13-12-2015 14:58
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^If she does well that could be increased to more days.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
13-12-2015 15:09
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ If she wants more. Any reason why she should be striving to increase her workload at this point in her career? More than likely she is quite comfortable with that.

Look at someone like Mikki W. There must have been more shifts on offer to someone who has apparently been the success she has at 66. But no... still the same Wed/Thurs every week. Personal circumstances dictate this stuff far more often than we as fans would like.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-12-2015 15:28
Colonel Bogey Offline
Junior Poster

(11-12-2015 19:44 )woolleysheep Wrote:  A fabulous night from Linsey. I'm pleasantly surprised, as I was trying not to expect too much.

I wasn't sure what to expect either, but Linsey was terrific. I'm looking forward to more of the same. Heart
14-12-2015 11:11