Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

**Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2015**

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

**Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2015**
firstly thanks to all you took the time to vote and make this a very good contest Smile

all the votes have been counted and the seaming impossible has happened a girl not from studio 66 has won shocked and by a landslide

Heart Dannii Harwood Heart

congratulations to her on winning the title

commiserations to Clare

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-12-2015 01:34
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2015**
YES!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Well done Dannii Harwood! Long overdue win of the major prize and if I may say so, about time Babestation defeated Studio 66 in this contest.

It has been fully deserved. Babestation has had the better shows in 2015, by far in my opinion, and Dannii has been an integral part of that success.

Thanks to winsaw for organizing the contest and finally - well done Dannii! Big Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
13-12-2015 01:38
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

[Image: win_10.jpg]

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-12-2015 01:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Before I pay tribute to our new champion I must pay tribute to Clare Richards. Four consecutive final appearances, two titles and never worse than runner up.
This is testament to her enduring quality, popularity and excellence. The impact she has made on nightshows is unquantifiable and although she has fell short of a record breaking third title this time she is a true champion and has my total respect and enduring admiration.

And so at last. At long, long last.
After so many near misses the elusive crown finally belongs to the babe I consider to be the greatest of all time.
Miss Dannii Harwood - Ultimate Babe. And seemingly set fair to be named a legend to boot. (Edit - now confirmed as 'LEGEND!!').
In all my time watching or commenting on the shows I regard this moment, this crowning glory moment for the best nightshow performer I have ever seen as my favourite.
The moment when the very essence of imagination, creativity, dare, eroticism, verve, dynamism, consistency, charm, charisma, grace and variety has finally, finally seen it's ultimate reward.
For me Dannii Harwood stands alone as the revolutioniser, risk taker, pleasure maker and creator, the adaptor, the game changer, the redefiner, the sizzler, the sparkler and yes The Ultimate. The Ultimate in every sense.
Provider of a quite breathtaking, awe inspiring and stimulating visual spectacle throughout an era when many babes have come and gone.
Seen it all, done it all in every type of set with unrivalled panache, personality and professionalism.
I find it impossible to believe we will ever see her like again at least in part because of how the rules have changed.
Her skill in adapting to ever changing rules and an ever evolving nightshow culture is testament to her breathtaking quality as a performer yes but as a person too.
I am proud beyond words to have played my very small part by voting in enabling this crowning glory to be bestowed to the greatest of them all.
If I never see another nightshow again I can still smile heartily safe in the knowledge that Dannii Harwood will have the words 'Ultimate Babe' and 'Legend' associated to her name on this forum forever from the year 2015.
That by itself is enough to bring a spring to my babeshow step and joy to my nightshow heart Heart.
Thank you Dannii for all you have done and continue to do Heart.
The night you exit stage left for the final time will be the saddest night of them all Heart.

(This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 14:13 by Snooks.)
13-12-2015 02:03
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Though I voted for Clare, congrats to Dannii gorgeous, bags of personality, a sense of humour and a willingness to get naked!
13-12-2015 02:38
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

well done to Dannii. she's one of the hardest working babes and always puts in the effort
13-12-2015 02:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Thank you to Winsaw for taking over the responsibility from myself to run this competition.
I am grateful for all your hard work.
It is a bit of a time consuming process especially in the early stages as I know all too well. I hope you can run it again next year. Well done and thanks again.

(This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 04:34 by Snooks.)
13-12-2015 04:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

a worthy winner and deserving looser.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-12-2015 05:11
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

Those filthy shows with oil, the povs, and the very lively 2-4-1s when she first moved to BS were some of the best on tv in 2015 so she deserves it.

Well done Dannii and a big assist to Lucy Summers and not forgetting the cucumber too.
13-12-2015 07:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

well done to Danni

I will announce the Legends competition winner tomorrow

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-12-2015 08:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV