Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality?

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Does BabeShow 'Fandom' Breed a General Freeloader Mentality?
^ Thank you Hexit.

That is as unexpected as it is revealing. Seems I've been looking in the wrong direction for the solution to that particular mystery.

Ironically enough the Xpanded rep might well agree with the title of this thread for completely a different reason than I intended it! Shy

I wonder how many other attitudes within the industry as regardes the fans are explained by similar old wounds or caprices.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-01-2016 00:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Channels got themselves into this mess with all the bitching they did on each other the viewers are not to blame.
13-01-2016 01:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-01-2016 00:54 )Bandwagon Wrote:  But what I believe they fail to realise is that some people are happy to make do with visuals only, these people will never pay to talk to the girls regardless. Perhaps the weighty prices help contribute to this?
So to me you have three groups of people, those who will never call, those who might call, and those who will.
So perhaps they need to concentrate on the latter groups of people by providing the best visual advertisement possible. Stop worrying about their losses on the inevitable non-callers, of which they will never escape.

This is a really great point and shows why there is such a disconnect today between girls channels callers / fans
Back when the channels where at the hight of their powers a few years ago the point you make about the breakdown of the groups was well known by the channels and accepted it did not stop them trying to produce the best show they could because they realise that some people would nit could be so sure they would generate more cost themselves because they would call but knew they could get more people who were thinking about calling in plus encorage regular callers to try different girls vir good visual stimulation but then we had the problem of reduced revenue falling callship something had to be blamed and someone at the channels decided there was too many people getting there fun by just watching this then transfers through to the girls who see them minutes go down and more pressure putting them to produce it's an easy scapegoat to say those fuckers just watching us again and not calling well I'm going to stop putting on a show they can enjoy if they want enjoyment is going to have to be from the phone this has led to the massive disconnect there is today between the channels and and so called freeloading fanboys,
I think this brings us quite well to xpanded as they ask for Channel have grown up in this twisted vision of things that exist today where the idea of putting on the best show you can every night as this will win you new callers seems so foreign too many of the girls and producers working today,
Some in the industry I know don't buy this and realise that if they can build up a hardcore following like they used to have via the means they use to do they would have a better more robust product day but the problem is so many people it's an easy excuse for why things ar note great and say something to look at their own performance Just why I think things probably won't change that much anytime soon

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-01-2016 02:24
HEX!T Away
Retired

1 fucking comma, jeez guy take a breath... Bounce

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2016 05:04 by HEX!T.)
13-01-2016 05:02
wackawoo Offline
Banned

May be it's the stupifying cost to call them and the greedy money grubbing that casue the 'freeloading'.
13-01-2016 14:35
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(13-01-2016 05:02 )HEX!T Wrote:  1 fucking comma, jeez guy take a breath... Bounce
actually 2 to be fair laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-01-2016 16:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Nightshows are poorer than ever and while my desire to call the shows has not totally gone it has weakened. I still crave being witness to a televised sexual stimulus that makes me want to engage in a filthy sex chat.
Nobody but channels, babes and yes ok OFCOM to an extent as well are to blame for any drop in calls from anyone imo.
If the shows are less stimulating, less exciting and less spontaneous then a drop off in calls is more than a possibility.
In my case my calls dropped in line with the quality of visual output. It may well be this applies to more than just myself
It is not a case of being a freeloader.
What it is a case of is seeking value for money.
The babes are, with all due respect not the ones forking out £1.53 - £2.00 per minute bladewave.
On the basis that I am NOT instinctively a fan of webcam my second best settle for option is website video downloads and pic downloads. Website vids and pics are often scenario set with a wide range of themes, outfits and sets.
Striptease scenarios often to full nudity with a wide range of position and pose get played out a fair bit on website stuff.
I don't see this anywhere near as much on the television nightshows. The reasons for this are many and varied imo.
The reason used by the channels perhaps might be OFCOM and it's rules. Although I accept this to some degree I would also point towards the view that it is also a case of interpretation of producers on any given night as to what amount of risk can be taken.
One night I make a request to a babe and they say they can't oblige yet I can ring them up a day or week later, make the same request and it is granted. Calls to the shows have become a bit of a lottery and this along with my growing feeling that the channels have become more predictable and less imaginative has certainly negatively impacted on my call output.
Same old outfits, sets, positions, poses etc.
Phone waving galore, double babe stints, peckingorderitis, OSGs, endless mic interruptions, endless gimmicks and a lot more besides have not exactly helped maintain my enthusiasm for calling.
Unless the visual stimulus is there and deemed worthy of the cost of the call then I don't call.
Maybe the hardcore fans of certain babes might be somewhat more forgiving but I am less so.

The freeloader contempt charge is one I would level primarily at the door of some of the babes although the channels don't exactly help matters either.
My suspicion is that some babes take the view 'Why do as much on telly as I do on my website or cam when I probably won't personally gain financially from the majority viewership of my television shows to the same extent as I may from my website subscriptions or camming?' To the unforgiving TV nightshow critic this may be seen as money grabbing mercenary logic.
To others it may sound perfectly reasonable.
Somewhat cynically and more worryingly though I fear that even those that do call are deemed by some babes as nothing more than a bunch of saddos and drunks with nothing better to spend their time or money on. Losers!!.
So in essence whether a caller or not you may be held in equal contempt and disrespect no matter what Huh.

So to the subject of this forum.
My gut feeling and it is only my gut feeling is that some babes PARTIALLY use criticism levelled at them on here to further their agenda for deliberately doing a lot less exciting stuff on nightshows or in the case of some daytime babes for not converting to nightshow work at all. The resentment of the forum critic, may, I fear have stemmed from a babe assumption that forum members are the archetypal freeloaders who just sit there and type nasty stuff.
What we might consider as constructive criticism may not be deemed in the same way by the babes or perhaps by the channels. I would actually argue the concept of a freeloader is overplayed by the babes. The viewer of today is the potential caller of tomorrow.
Everyone at the channels imo needs to focus on putting on the hottest, horniest, sexiest, most erotic, sensual, stimulating shows imaginable to turn the potential caller into an actual caller. Everyone who has ever called the shows by definition has made this transition.
Even more importantly though by improving the quality of shows two further objectives will hopefully be achieved.
Bring back lost callers and maintain present ones.
A positive approach is required by everyone at the channels to make the shows better as a method of enticing calls.
Far better this than everyone doing as little as they can get away with and then blame so called freeloaders.

You want the calls ladies?
Well give me a visual stimulus worthy of their cost then.
And if you have no desire or appetite to do so in favour of only doing it on website or cam work then the appeal of watching you on nights will be forever reduced and the resulting criticism forever justified from the point of view of myself and no doubt, many others too.

(This post was last modified: 14-01-2016 00:39 by Snooks.)
13-01-2016 20:41
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

I remember having a Twitter chat with Beth and being called a freeloader by her because I said I like wanking over her shows but wasn't going to call her. In my opinion, if they put babe channels on Freeview or free to access websites they can't complain about people taking advantage.

The cost of calls, pics and vids are bloody extortionate. If they were more reasonably priced then there might not be so many so called freeloaders.

What really pisses me off though and why I have no sympathy for the channels is the so called promotional texts. After phoning one of the channels I started getting texts like 'Sexy Suzie likes cock and is at home now waiting for your call'. I was getting about 2 a week and thought nothing of it until I checked my bill and saw I was getting charged £1.50 each time I received one of these texts.

DOWNRIGHT ROBBING BASTARDS!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2016 23:45 by MM32DD.)
13-01-2016 23:45
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The newer girls are more inclined to accuse people of free loading.
14-01-2016 00:11
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

I forgot to mention the whole wish list thing and sense of expectancy that seems to follow it. Expecting some daft mug to shell out hundreds upon hundreds of pounds for luxury shite they don't even need.
14-01-2016 00:14