Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

X-Rated content on VHS

xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

RE: X-Rated content on VHS
I binned all mine about 5 years ago had them since around 95 - 2005 I hadn't watched them for years and couldn't see point in keeping them hidden in a drawer lol
28-02-2016 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MichelleKeeganLover Offline
Posting Machine

have you got any dvds for sale mate?

I treat sex as something to be enjoyed, something to be savored, something to cling to, something to be indulged in whenever possible. The old slogan "Make love not war" was a very good one-Mary Millington
28-02-2016 23:59
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

I have a fair few VHS copies of various XXX Hardcore from the 80's 90's As recorded from Sweeden and Germany!

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
29-02-2016 00:06
Posting Machine

hi firebird do you still have them and what films do you have?

I treat sex as something to be enjoyed, something to be savored, something to cling to, something to be indulged in whenever possible. The old slogan "Make love not war" was a very good one-Mary Millington
29-02-2016 10:24
Posting Machine

(29-02-2016 00:06 )Firebird Wrote:  I have a fair few VHS copies of various XXX Hardcore from the 80's 90's As recorded from Sweeden and Germany!

hi firebird do you still have them and what films do you have? can you let me know

01-03-2016 10:34
Posting Machine

hi firebird do you still have them and what films do you have? can you let me know mate

01-03-2016 20:19
Posting Machine

can anyone replie to my post please

04-03-2016 20:48
Posting Machine

(29-02-2016 10:24 )MichelleKeeganLover Wrote:  hi firebird do you still have them and what films do you have?

hi firebird do you still have them and what films do you have? can you let me know please mate

09-03-2016 10:12
Posting Machine

has anyone got any vhs tapes for sale please let me know

22-03-2016 21:58
Posting Machine

has anyone got any vhs tapes for sale please let me know or any dvds for sale please let me know please

22-04-2016 23:00