babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up!

nine hundred Away
LFC and 'Sex Kitten' Amber Fan

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up!
jimrockford Wrote:Oh, holy Mary, Mother of God, why in the name of Satan (enough with the religious stuff, JR - you're an atheist) did I decide to go out tonight????!!! I saw she lady had some sort of leathery, lycraey, wet look sort of a skirt on tonight, much in the same vein of those wonderpants that have the enviable job of clinging on to her lower half... Did we get any booty shots like from her last spot on the late show?

Ah good night out turned into one of bitter regret and angst when I came back to see I had a pathetic 10 mins of late night Amber.

Damn.

I'm going to have to Taser myself before I go to bed tonight just to get it all out of my system before work tomorrow.

Don't worry jimrockford...Doc owes me a favour, so I'll give him a call. C if u can borrow the DeLorean for the day (don't worry that 'yellah' belly McFly is on holiday Tongue)...We'll have u re-living those Amber moments in no time Wink Big Grin!!

"Just call me 9"!!

The Celebrity Nip Slip & Pokie Nipple Appreciation Society (R.I.P.) -- Upskirts Anonymous (R.I.P.) -- The Cameltoe Collective (R.I.P.) -- Downblouse Diaries (R.I.P.)
05-05-2009 12:32
Find all posts by this user
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:I really don't think she will ever do the show properly,she hasn't even done the 3am show yet! Let's get her on that first to ease the shock on our pulses! Big Grin

Dreamlander

You know, after last night I suspect you're right. She edged around the topic whenever it was raised as if she would normally have said no, but wanted to keep the 'possibility' pretext going for the sake of the interest it generates.

It's a real shame too. She would do so damn well on lates it's almost a crime she hasn't given it a try. It's understandable why she might not want to, but it seems like one hell of a missed opportunity to really stand out and grab the kind of attention and interest she could really capitalize on.

Ah well, C'est la vie
05-05-2009 12:48
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

anyone get any vids of her on the show, particularly any upskirt shots if there was any? amber's greatSmile i really like the 'meet the babes' section for some reason lol

funky
05-05-2009 15:08
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

SOCATOA Wrote:Wish you would burn that effin dictionary Master!

Da Mastah Sez...

Hey, I'm just trying to expand your vocabulary. Hate the Game, not the Playa.

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
05-05-2009 19:32
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Have to keep the pressure up gang! We shall Prevale!!!!Smile
05-05-2009 22:30
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Stick my name on the list too!
05-05-2009 22:35
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Exclamation RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up!
AMBER, get your ass on night shows now!!Important
05-05-2009 22:36
wingy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Hey guys just seen this thread - maybe she is warming up to night shows - couldn't get a video (maybe someone has) but took 2 caps this morning which should be more then plenty when you see them!! Strange thing was she was looking directly at the camera and knew her knicks were on show but choose to carry it on for another 5 minutes and didn't seem to care!!...she even keep on spreading her legs every so slighly as well!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 08:15 by wingy1.)
06-05-2009 08:14
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

Good work Wingy1 excellant pics. Amber for breakfast mmm...

Abbi Taylor's future hubby! Abbi ''cum on guys, my line is open and so are my legs'' Thats my girl, pure class!!!
06-05-2009 08:49
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

wingy1 Wrote:Hey guys just seen this thread - maybe she is warming up to night shows - couldn't get a video (maybe someone has) but took 2 caps this morning which should be more then plenty when you see them!! Strange thing was she was looking directly at the camera and knew her knicks were on show but choose to carry it on for another 5 minutes and didn't seem to care!!...she even keep on spreading her legs every so slighly as well!!
Nice one wingy1, Hope you are right! Got to keep up the pressure, get ure mates to sign up as well!!!!!!
06-05-2009 09:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV