Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Slip of the Day - Chat Section

slash Offline
Senior Poster

Slip of the Day - Chat Section
Maybe this part is long overdue. When you go on this forum and check slip of the day and see new replies you think someones slipped when some of the time it's actually just a continuation of a conversation about how bad ofcom regulations are or something, which is fine (and true). I think its a good idea to keep the slips and chat apart so that we know for sure when there's a new post on "Slip of the Day" that it's actually a slip. This isn't a moan or anything and I'm sure probably most would agree that they'd rather the slips thread were just for slips. So could you please (gonna try and sound like a mod here haha) post your conversations on this thread about the slips of the day on this thread instead of Firebirds Slip of the Day one? Thanks.

The only thing better than waking up to Caitlin Wynters is waking up beside Caitlin Wynters!
29-02-2016 11:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Slip of the Day - Chat Section
Good idea.

P.S. I think waking up inside Caitlin Wynters would top the lot.
29-02-2016 15:10
slash Offline
Senior Poster

(29-02-2016 15:10 )Rake Wrote:  Good idea.

P.S. I think waking up inside Caitlin Wynters would top the lot.

Haha, now THAT'S stamina mate Big Laugh

The only thing better than waking up to Caitlin Wynters is waking up beside Caitlin Wynters!
29-02-2016 16:23
Harryjones05 Offline
Junior Poster

This is a good idea, I just want more fucking nipples in the day! It used to be amazing but now very rare....nipple slips are so horny yet inoffensive really....I want to start a petition for more nipples!! They're only nipples after all, but make us dirty pervs very happy!!! :-)
02-03-2016 00:39
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

[split] Slip Of The Day
(05-03-2016 21:25 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I'm sure it's been said before but I'll say it here now as a refresher:

Caps or Videos of Fernanda slipping aren't allowed to be posted. So please don't.

My appolagies, a complete DUMB moment from meeek

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
05-03-2016 21:30
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

RE: Slip Of The Day
(05-03-2016 21:25 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I'm sure it's been said before but I'll say it here now as a refresher:

Caps or Videos of Fernanda slipping aren't allowed to be posted. So please don't.

I've heard this said before but never known why? What's so special about her that she gets special privileges? It didn't used to be the case with her. Is she royalty all of a sudden now
06-03-2016 11:02
LuvsLucyAnne Offline
Account Closed

Mikki B doing her best to show us her B cups today.

Long live slips!
06-03-2016 11:39
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

People should remember this when she's on the show expecting people to call her and to be honest I didn't even bother watching her show

I seen her tho but compared her outfit to one I remember of her just in a g string bending over on the morning shows both tits slipping

Get rid of all the boring birds and get some proper babes on that will have a laugh about their tits coming out but me personally
I couldn't care less about Fernanda slipping

What is it
One day a week she's on the show anyway
Part timer laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
06-03-2016 12:00
skully Offline

(06-03-2016 11:02 )Bantams Wrote:  I've heard this said before but never known why? What's so special about her that she gets special privileges? It didn't used to be the case with her. Is she royalty all of a sudden now

If you take a look in the S66 section you'll see a post made by Terence (here)...

Quote:Studio 66 have decided that videos can be posted without waiting 8 weeks provided that any accidental non-compliant footage is removed (slips, unfortunate flashes, apparent rubbing etc). However, Fernanda's videos are excluded from this, so still 8 weeks for those.
Our video posters will be contacted with regards to this change. If you haven't been in the next few days, please contact one of us for more details.

So although we are letting some things slide, we are being strict with Fernanda due to her having her own delay of 8 weeks.
It's an issue of compliance, not privilege Rolleyes

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
06-03-2016 13:00
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

No it still sounds like special privileges to me, I'll mention it again what's so special about her? Maybe she thinks she's better than all the other babes
06-03-2016 13:50