Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Slip of the Day - Chat Section

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Slip of the Day - Chat Section
Hear Hear!

Posting this stuff does her shows no good at all and does the Regulator's job for them.

We all suffer as a result.

Wise up lads!

(28-09-2018 11:33 )skully Wrote:  Just a heads up, we've removed some of the Evelyn slips (the full tit ones), after a request came in. This is because there is a possibility that an eye is being kept on her (similar to Fernanda), anyway, if any further full tit slips happen when she's on, please don't post those.

Thanks.
28-09-2018 12:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

(28-09-2018 12:19 )Bantams Wrote:  Well that makes no sense! What’s the point of having slip of the day if you can’t post them? Censorship at it’s worst!

Considering the content is only here because we have permission for it to be, yes, it does make sense and it is only full tit slips of Evelyn, so chill out Rolleyes

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-09-2018 12:46
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

I'm going to ask a silly question and it probably needs to be in another thread but since the topic is Evelyn under watch by the regulators. How long does a period of "under watch" last? When do they relax their prying eyes?..
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2018 13:20 by Skyline.)
28-09-2018 13:13
skully Offline

Things generally have to be actioned within 8 weeks (by the regulator), which is why we sometimes go the 8 week delay route, but once the channel feels enough time has gone by without incident (which can be several months or longer), and the girl in question is being a little more careful, then they become a bit more relaxed. It happened with Fernanda (with her tease/nightshows/web-only shows, daytime still has an 8 week delay), so it will eventually happen with Evelyn too, as to when, who knows.

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-09-2018 13:35
Rake Offline

(28-09-2018 13:35 )skully Wrote:  Things generally have to be actioned within 8 weeks (by the regulator), which is why we sometimes go the 8 week delay route, but once the channel feels enough time has gone by without incident (which can be several months or longer), and the girl in question is being a little more careful, then they become a bit more relaxed. It happened with Fernanda (with her tease/nightshows/web-only shows, daytime still has an 8 week delay), so it will eventually happen with Evelyn too, as to when, who knows.

Then let's do an 8 week delay in Eve's caps and vids as well, to be on the safe side eh?
28-09-2018 14:03
skully Offline

It hasn't got to that stage thankfully, we are only talking full tit slips remember, not partial slips and her content in general.

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-09-2018 14:24
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

I turned on what i thought was the last few minutes of lilly emilia's stream only to get thai marder massive nips nearly poking my eyes out thru the screen. Anyone who recorded it is in for a treat. Surprised
30-09-2018 10:51
LuvsLucyAnne Offline
Account Closed

Kylie rose looking ripe for a slip, looking hot which is good cos I've a horn that needs attention.

Long live slips!
30-09-2018 11:18
Rake Offline

(30-09-2018 10:51 )Unscarreduk Wrote:  I turned on what i thought was the last few minutes of lilly emilia's stream only to get thai marder massive nips nearly poking my eyes out thru the screen. Anyone who recorded it is in for a treat. Surprised

Wink

They left the stream on - didn't go out to TV though thank God!

Her nips are the best I have ever seen, very long and lovely and permanently as hard as fresh Bubblicious bubble gum.
Make you wonder why Thai doesn't do more pokies orientated shows and wear pokies-friendly tops. She's missing a trick there and lots of ££££.
30-09-2018 11:24
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Call that one a Brucie Bonus.

Gotta admire a gal who takes her top off before putting her socks on tho Smile
30-09-2018 12:00