Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Hazel Bond - Babestation - Chat, Caps and Vids

will Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Hazel Bond - Babestation - Chat, Caps and Vids
Not one of babestation's best signings.
She's done nothing for me so far.Maybe it's the outfits,or should that be lack of outfits she's been wearing.
I've seen her wear much sexier outfits on xpanded.Shame really IMO.
14-04-2016 00:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

[Image: HESLHK6.gif]
14-04-2016 02:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2016 00:29 )will Wrote:  Not one of babestation's best signings.
She's done nothing for me so far.Maybe it's the outfits,or should that be lack of outfits she's been wearing.
I've seen her wear much sexier outfits on xpanded.Shame really IMO.
But did you see her on Meet the Babes from about 3.20ish (as she took over from Sophie ) Hazel came on the hospital set to join Sophie naked! (back view)She then sat down on the bed (nothing visible) and Sophie left. From then on she was excellent. She showed us close-ups of her tits with very erect nipples a few times. She was still naked until 3.28ish. She moved her pants down a few times but kept them on until about 3.45 when she was naked again! This time she sat down on the bed and showed slight front crotch and used hands thong briefly! She stayed naked until the end of her section at about 4.17! Also I enjoyed a short section at about 3.45 when she hung her bra strap from one of her LARGE nipples! A bit different! Although Hazel is not one of my favourite girls I thought this section on Meet the Babes was very very good and almost as good as L... would do on Babenation. Perhaps she had her producer....It certainly was a bit risqué for Blue (Meet the Babes).So perhaps it doesn't matter which show we watch/record it might be dependent on the individual girl or producer. Interesting!
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2016 21:40 by trains55.)
14-04-2016 21:39
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

[Image: image-C2CE_57101243.jpg]

14-04-2016 22:58
will Offline
Senior Poster

(14-04-2016 21:39 )trains55 Wrote:  But did you see her on Meet the Babes from about 3.20ish (as she took over from Sophie ) Hazel came on the hospital set to join Sophie naked! (back view)She then sat down on the bed (nothing visible) and Sophie left. From then on she was excellent. She showed us close-ups of her tits with very erect nipples a few times. She was still naked until 3.28ish. She moved her pants down a few times but kept them on until about 3.45 when she was naked again! This time she sat down on the bed and showed slight front crotch and used hands thong briefly! She stayed naked until the end of her section at about 4.17! Also I enjoyed a short section at about 3.45 when she hung her bra strap from one of her LARGE nipples! A bit different! Although Hazel is not one of my favourite girls I thought this section on Meet the Babes was very very good and almost as good as L... would do on Babenation. Perhaps she had her producer....It certainly was a bit risqué for Blue (Meet the Babes).So perhaps it doesn't matter which show we watch/record it might be dependent on the individual girl or producer. Interesting!

I did see her come on,took at look at her outfit,didn't like it so changed to another channel.I'm a bit strange like that,for me I like the outfits,the tease,and stripper heels(like I said i'm strange) I'm not that interested when there naked(unless they show pussy),but that's not going to happen on BS.If i've seen there tits before I'm not that interested,it's like seen them before,next.
Plus I don't really like her body,or her tits.
Her face is OK though,and she does do some good mouth work and facial expressions.
Each to their own and all that.
15-04-2016 02:42
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

The name's Bond, Hazel Bond, licensed to cause erections and drain balls!

She's...

Wild
A wild card
Unpredictable
Slightly dangerous and scary

She's got...

Lovely hair
Face is underrated rather pretty
Tits are great with big nips
Arse - pert
Haven - presumably shaven
She's rather skinny, but I don't mind
Conversation - mad and interesting threatening to use the V Word, before settling on Egg McMuffin

Storm Hazel blew in two nights on the bounce, and hasn't been seen since, I'm not usually fan of the loud, frenetic, but IMO she's a vast improvement on Kerrie & Lori. I'm slightly concerned she'll get the push for transgressing, like accidently on purpose showing her front bottom.
Hope she's back on soon.
22-04-2016 14:55
MalReynolds Offline
Account Closed

Nah, I can't cope. Someone's gotta feed the poor girl.
25-04-2016 04:44
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

(25-04-2016 04:44 )MalReynolds Wrote:  Nah, I can't cope. Someone's gotta feed the poor girl.

Have to agree with this, i've always been a fan of her, last time i seen her on TV before tonight must have been January time and she was looking fantastic.

But then i saw her on Babestation at 3 this morning and was pretty shocked, when she bends over you can see all her bones visible like someone who is ill.

I only like slim girls and she was slim months ago, but now she just looks like bones which isn't really sexy, you can't move your body round and make facial expressions that suggest you like it "rough" and have a body that would snap if someone bent you over and pulled your hair.

If she's ill or has problems then i hope she gets well soon and returns to her former beautiful self.

On a side note, i proffered her before the boob job, back in her Red Light Central days.

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
25-04-2016 05:51
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

Hazel tonight
[Image: Bondy.jpg]

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
25-04-2016 06:19