Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

12 Months Free Subscription to Penthouse and Playboy!

BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

12 Months Free Subscription to Penthouse and Playboy!
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that if you go to this website you can choose what magazine you want, from Reader's Digest to Penthouse.

All you need is a email address and you have 12 months of a selected mag for free. The magazine is viewable by the web.

Here is a extract from their website;

Quote:Zinio has teamed up with your favorite publications to create The Read Green Initiative. A program designed to offer you one free digital magazine subscription of your choice! Join The Read Green Initiative to explore digital reading and go green.

With Zinio, digitally read the magazines you love. See your favorite articles and ads evolve off the page into rich digital experiences. Check out the brilliant colors, searchable text, clutter-free archiving, clickable links and exclusive access to issues. Many that havent yet hit newsstands.

With The Read Green Initiative your first annual subscription is free. A portion of proceeds for any purchases made on this site will be used to purchase eco unit credits and buy more trees.

Be part of The Read Green Initiative.

If you want to sign up to more than one mag, just create a different email address. You will have to make a Zinio account but that is free, even when you enter a different email address the new magazine will go to the same Zinio account.

This is not a scam, if you don't feel comfortable google Zinio and see how safe it is.

Just thought I should let you guys know, if your don't know what to do reply in this thread and I or someone else on these forums can help you out.

Playboy is Playboy Mexico which is a shame so you can't read the articles unless you can speak Spanish. Penthouse is the American version so no problem there, there are also other magazines which vary from golf digest to PC problems.

Hope all this info helps and enjoy your free magazines.

Smile
23-10-2008 09:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: 12 Months Free Subscription to Penthouse and Playboy!
Great find, Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
23-10-2008 10:14
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Np mate.

You can also download a feature where it will automatically download new issues once they become available onto your P.C without you doing anything. All it will do is notify you when a new issue becomes available.
23-10-2008 11:42
essex Offline
Junior Poster

Nice.
23-10-2008 15:52
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

Great find mate.....I've always wanted to subscribe to Reader's Digest........Aye right!!

.....went for Penthouse myself.....what about you lot?
23-10-2008 19:09
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

I went for Penthouse and PC magazine, just got the new issue of Penthouse. It downloaded straight to my PC automatically.

*This is a sneaky bump, I thought more people should know of this* lol
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2008 13:29 by BristolRovers.)
12-11-2008 13:29