babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babeshow Action Figures

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Babeshow Action Figures
Like with model railway enthusiasts I expect model owners to form clubs and meet in village halls and community centres on a Sunday morning to compare dolls and discuss outfits and other modifications. laugh
26-03-2016 16:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ Err...no, I can't see it.
I mean model railway enthusiam is pretty socially unacceptable in everyday life, so this......? Big Laugh
If you find anyone's showing interest in such a club, I think it will transpire they will be researching a documentary for BBC3, E4 or Channel 5, with a suitably sympathetic and understated title : "My Secret Pervert Sex-Doll Obsession Hell" or some such Bounce
Maybe in 30 years time when the subject's suitably quaint - everyone taking their personal sex robots for granted after all by then : then it might be a BBC4 nostalgia doc. I look forward to seeing your grizzled face in one of the vox-pops discussing your memories ! Winklaugh
26-03-2016 16:33
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(26-03-2016 16:33 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ Err...no, I can't see it.
I mean model railway enthusiam is pretty socially unacceptable in everyday life, so this......? Big Laugh
If you find anyone's showing interest in such a club, I think it will transpire they will be researching a documentary for BBC3, E4 or Channel 5, with a suitably sympathetic and understated title : "My Secret Pervert Sex-Doll Obsession Hell" or some such Bounce
Maybe in 30 years time when the subject's suitably quaint - everyone taking their personal sex robots for granted after all by then : then it might be a BBC4 nostalgia doc. I look forward to seeing your grizzled face in one of the vox-pops discussing your memories ! Winklaugh

I will only appear in silhouette and with my words spoken by an actor because I have my position in the community to consider. eek
26-03-2016 16:52
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ No, no : it will be fine - it'll have loads of celebrities on it discussing their memories too ; it will be a kind-of "It was alright in the 2000s" or that show today where oldsters show young stand-up comedians, who weren't even born in our time, what a VCR or a Sony Walkman is and they'll go : "this is what sex dolls used to be like lol ?! (or whatever the 2050 equivalent of lol will be) - how on earth did you guys put up with this back in the day, that's prehistoric; me - I couldn't live without my super-realistic robot mistress, I've worn out so many Amazon gives me a special discount for being such a good repeat customer ? ".Big Laugh
26-03-2016 16:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

My Jennifer Jade comes with a detachable Afroman figure (the one with the roving eyes and the grip-able hands). Not sold separately. Batteries not included. WinkSmile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-03-2016 19:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV