Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion
Another grand example this morning when you can see last night's links.

Although Babs has taken the stream home with her. So for 4 active girls you can only see 2.

But the live page does have a mind of its own. If I select a girl to watch, I think it is reasonable to expect to see her without interruption as long as she is in the studio. Except that from time to time, for no apparent reason, the actual channel - not a stream switch - changes. For those few minutes you can not even click back.
02-11-2014 10:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

All sorts of issues these last two days.

Essentially, the links were not updating and you had to manually refresh the page to get the new ones even to the point of closing down the browser and re-starting it - if you were lucky. That said, there was also a caching issue that even with the new links I was experiencing a return to old ones after a minute or so.

And not all links were visible even with manual refreshing. But if you had a 'clean' browser you had a chance to see Gina this afternoon

Thing are still not right since Becky refuses to go home although Clare has been 'splashing around' since 10 pm. Not that you could see anyone online before 10:22

Seems that the site has undergone some upgrade which is the 'official' reason for some of these issues.

Well the site has finally come to some sense regards the chatbox. I guess the motive behind it was to encourage a chatter to invest in the channel yet it was obvious that most who chatted were free-loaders who had little or no intention of contributing to the coffers of the channel. So chat is now banned to free-loaders. You now must have credits to chat. It is still free but without credits you get an appropiate message.

Understandably the chat is now very quiet (thank God). No more repetitive drivel from Evelyn's 'stalker' and the abuse posted in his direction. The chatroom was quite an ugly place at times this past month - including a massive argument about the Paris atrocities - and somewhat potentially 'dangerous'. I'll not go in to any detail about that but anyone who was present a week last Monday will know what I refer to.

But now with the restricted chat, the channel has a real opportunity to turn that to their advantage. Why not make it semi-interactive ? That is post with a charge - say 15 credits per message - and allow the model to respond on the mic etc.
30-01-2015 01:22
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

They updated the web site on Wednesday had a look today i can't see any link's to download the content annoyed

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
14-11-2015 12:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

DB the chat has been restricted for months now. if you hadn't verified your credit details by buying credits you couldnt use chat.
so im guessing you mean the guys using chat must have credits in there accounts and zero credit (but verified) users will be limited as well.

either way it wont make much of a difference to some and yeah that evelyn stalker guy is creepy.
as for the linking issues try clearing your browser cache. seemed to work for me.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2015 12:28 by HEX!T.)
14-11-2015 12:28
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ That is what I meant(the post was over 9 months ago Smile ) - you have to have credits in your vuecall account to be able to chat.

The latest upgrade to the site has thrown out some more 'issues'

Pluses:
1. You have to be logged in to vuecall to see the chat. Now I do not mind this since most of the chat is stupid anyway.
2. The live video screen is bigger so it is easier to hide the chat in the browser.

Minuses:
1. ALL users logged in to vuecall now have 'sessions' and these time out after appr. 20 mins. There is a brief warning which, if you see it, you can extend the session until the next time out.
2. 'Legacy members' - those who registered and paid under the old, cheaper, system (quite a saving from what is now charged) when logged in could get un-interrupted live video. That stopped with the upgrade although I am advised that was a 'bug' and has now been fixed. But.......
3. Log in as a legacy member and with vuecall means you are logged out as a legacy member if your session ends so even that 'fix' will not help. I guess I must try just being logged in as a legacy member but there are times that I do need to be logged in for vuecall.
4. Yes. Download links have gone but, again, I am advised they will be back shortly.
14-11-2015 15:46
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

you can still see the chat without being logged in you just need to use the "live" page which isnt shown as an option when you are logged out http://www.studio66tv.com/live/
14-11-2015 15:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

(14-11-2015 15:46 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ That is what I meant(the post was over 9 months ago Smile ) - you have to have credits in your vuecall account to be able to chat.

The latest upgrade to the site has thrown out some more 'issues'

Pluses:
1. You have to be logged in to vuecall to see the chat. Now I do not mind this since most of the chat is stupid anyway.
2. The live video screen is bigger so it is easier to hide the chat in the browser.

Minuses:
1. ALL users logged in to vuecall now have 'sessions' and these time out after appr. 20 mins. There is a brief warning which, if you see it, you can extend the session until the next time out.
2. 'Legacy members' - those who registered and paid under the old, cheaper, system (quite a saving from what is now charged) when logged in could get un-interrupted live video. That stopped with the upgrade although I am advised that was a 'bug' and has now been fixed. But.......
3. Log in as a legacy member and with vuecall means you are logged out as a legacy member if your session ends so even that 'fix' will not help. I guess I must try just being logged in as a legacy member but there are times that I do need to be logged in for vuecall.
4. Yes. Download links have gone but, again, I am advised they will be back shortly.
jeez im a dumbass sometimes. i didnt see the date on your post mate ... my bad...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
14-11-2015 16:13
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Well. They've finally broken their website now.

You can't change channels or select the webcams by clicking at the moment.

Even if you are logged in, you'll see the credits change depending on the girl selected, but you won't get Video to load or change from whatever the default girl that loaded first is.

Sad for any of the girls popping on webcam at the moment. None of us can reach them.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
22-12-2015 21:52
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

^
Website seems to be back to working order again.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
22-12-2015 22:35
jaichat Offline
Senior Poster

Hi People

Can anyone tell me if you get access to perve cams as part of the VIP membership or if it is just the same as webcam?

Thanks
31-12-2015 00:37

Click here to watch Studio 66