Master Poster

RE: What makes a good babeshow babe?
Girls that move
08-04-2016 20:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cynewulf Offline
Junior Poster

Energy,good looks and the ability to cocktease like no other.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016 21:24 by Cynewulf.)
08-04-2016 21:24
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(08-04-2016 20:02 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Is it only the babes we find attractive we consider to be good babeshow babes? what about the girls we don't find attractive?

Is Lori a good babeshow babe? she's been loyal to BS for many years, she always put the effort in and doesn't have a diva attitude

Is Kerrie Lee a good babeshow babe? great attitude, great performer but not very attractive imo

As for personality and attitude, Lacey Lorenzo and Keira Knight have bad attitudes but they look great and are good performers, are they good babeshow babes or bad babeshow babes?

If looks wasn't the most important thing i'd be a fan of a lot more babeshow girls

Well, if you are just saying that one have to find a girl at least slightly attractive from a physical pov- according to personal and subjective tastes - to follow her, then I agree, it’s in general an important factor, although not necessarily the deciding one. It is in your case, it may not be for others.
Personally, sometimes I like a babe mainly for her performances (Kerrie Lee), and in other cases it’s all about “looks” (Keira K. or Becky Perry)…but if Kerrie, Keira and Becky were simultaneously on tv, I wouldn't have a doubt: I'd watch Kerrie, although she doesn't match my ideal of physical beauty. Of course I don't find her "ugly" neither, I think she's cute, so your argument still holds, if interpreted as I did at the beginning of this post.
So, what makes a good babeshow babe? Well it depends Big Grin I don't think there is just one right answer to this question.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
09-04-2016 14:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV