gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

I'm Going Away!

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I'm Going Away!
I will be going away for a few day on Friday morning and will be away until Monday night. I'm going away to Wales with the lads.Big Grin

So I see this weekend there will be some of my fav daytime and nighttime babes on. I would be very grateful as always if you sexy people of the forum keep me updated with your excellent caps & vids. I always have admired all you peoples hard work and effort on this EXCELLENT FORUM. So Thank You Very Much. You Gorgeous Sexy Bunch!Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
29-07-2016 03:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline

RE: I'm Going Away!
So I'm back!!!annoyed

I'm back from my trip to Wales with the lads. We had a fantastic time. There was a lot of eating, way too much drinking, smoking, loud music, clubs & bars and way too many sexy ladies to enjoy!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

It was a great spending time with the lads.. But now it's time for detoxing and winding back down!!Tongue

So I just wanna say a big thank you to all your caps & vids updates on this forum. And now it's time to view all your excellent vids and caps and wank away to them.Tongue

And what a way to cum back and see My Sexy Queen Ms Priya Young Is On.Big Grin

So there will be a lot of hard fast wanking tonight!Tongue

And Thank You People Once Again For Your Hard Work. Give Yourself A Pat On The Back!

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 00:20 by REX MASTER.)
02-08-2016 00:18
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I thought you were more of a Magaluf or Dubai type of guylaugh im glad you had a good time thoughSmile
02-08-2016 04:13
REX MASTER Offline

Iv also been there before dude. Iv been Dubai over 4 times now. I love my expensive holidays but I also love seeing a lot of places in the UK too. But it was fantastic. I feel like shit tho today. My body needs to recover now.Tongue

LOVE THESE BABES......

02-08-2016 15:08
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

Are we all now expected to create a new thread each time we go away for the weekend? Huh

Just curious... laugh

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
02-08-2016 19:22
REX MASTER Offline

(02-08-2016 19:22 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Are we all now expected to create a new thread each time we go away for the weekend? Huh

Just curious... laugh

You make me laugh!!! I was just so excited about this holiday I just wanted to shout out about it...Tongue

I'm childish at times..Tongue

LOVE THESE BABES......

04-08-2016 19:19
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2016 19:19 )REX MASTER Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 19:22 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Are we all now expected to create a new thread each time we go away for the weekend? Huh

Just curious... laugh

You make me laugh!!! I was just so excited about this holiday I just wanted to shout out about it...Tongue

I'm childish at times..Tongue

Hurrah; for once there is someone who gets my weird sense of humour..!!!
SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

cheers RM.. you give us of us nutters hope... K. Big Grin

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
06-08-2016 20:25

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles