Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Charley Green - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Charley Green - BS Chat, Caps & Vids
(07-08-2016 05:17 )trains55 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 00:48 )MagicRat Wrote:  I agree about her body shape. She has a great figure. Curves in all the right places and I love it when the slightly larger ladies wear big pants like she currently has on.

And she wore a bra! and pants showing off her midriff; MUCH BETTER and braver!

BUT DISASTER: She was on MTB FV looking good and set for a longish? solo section unlike Friday and the screen went blank until 4.53! when Lori was on! SHIT! Was it just FV;I expect so; just my sort of luck!
you think she's brave, showing a bit of midriff?Bounce
these are adult shows alegedly, she should be prepared to go naked or at least wear small pants. Why is it these "larger" girls will happily get their ginormous tits out but baulk at showing any midriff? and why enormous pants? If they're ashamed of their bodies they have no place on late night sex chat channels.
07-08-2016 23:08
Find all posts by this user
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

she's on again tonight lads , CAN'T WAIT !!! Big Grin
19-08-2016 09:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep I cant wait to see Charley unleashing her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs tonight.

as for her outfits I have no complaints so far. she may get more daring the more nightshows she does

Piper Niven Superfan
19-08-2016 10:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2016 10:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep I cant wait to see Charley unleashing her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs tonight.

as for her outfits I have no complaints so far. she may get more daring the more nightshows she does

Yes I am sure she will; its early days yet! But I did see a clip of her braless! on Babenation (I think?)on the night of the power failure: she really looked good! Hopefully tonight!?
19-08-2016 11:24
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sexy Ms Charley Green!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Charley Green Is Looking So Sexy Tonight In The Babestation Study Set In That Sexy Black Shiny Outfit On and In Those Sexy Sheer Black Seamed Nylon Pantyhose On Bent Over On Top Of The Desk Bouncing Her Big Juicy Sexy Ass!!Heart

I Love How She's Been Playing With Her Big Juicy Bouncing Fun Bag Tits!!!Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-08-2016 02:06
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sexy Ms Charley G Is Now In The BS Boudior In That Black Shiny Satin Bra, In Those Black Shiny Sexy Big Satin Knickers On and In Those Sexy Nude Colour Nylon Seamed Stockings On Bouncing Her Big Juicy Bouncing Beautiful Ass..Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-08-2016 03:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought Charley did a great show last night. She looked stunning in her black dominatrix outfit and was on great form with lots of her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs bouncing around along with Charley giving them a good fondle & jiggle. Also loved Charley bending over with her magnificent arse at the camera.

Hope she does another nightshow soon

Piper Niven Superfan
20-08-2016 08:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-08-2016 08:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Thought Charley did a great show last night. She looked stunning in her black dominatrix outfit and was on great form with lots of her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs bouncing around along with Charley giving them a good fondle & jiggle. Also loved Charley bending over with her magnificent arse at the camera.

Hope she does another nightshow soon

YES I thought she was pretty spectacular: she just gets unbelievably better each time! GREAT GIRL!
20-08-2016 09:23
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Another great performance from Charley last night,BOTN and TOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
20-08-2016 10:11
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

Nice to see her on nights again,such a pretty face and fantastic body.
20-08-2016 10:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV