babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Babestation POV

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation POV
Boring POV from Kiki now. She at least tried to show some hand thong and bum, but the producer wouldn't allow it, then it was ten minutes of her upper half as she sat against the wall.
Bella is doing a POV soon, hopefully better than Kiki's.

AKA Lara Croft
16-08-2018 01:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

What a complete fucking muppet working the camera with Bella now during her POV. We want to see her body, not her shoulders.

Why do a POV if you won't show anything??? Stick to fucking perv cam then. Bell end. Tedious waste of time.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2018 02:23 by mrmann.)
16-08-2018 02:17
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2018 02:17 )mrmann Wrote:  What a complete fucking muppet working the camera with Bella now during her POV. We want to see her body, not her shoulders.

Why do a POV if you won't show anything??? Stick to fucking perv cam then. Bell end. Tedious waste of time.

we seem to get a lot of close ups of the actual fucking perv cam though Sad
16-08-2018 07:23
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(16-08-2018 01:00 )mrmann Wrote:  Boring POV from Kiki now. She at least tried to show some hand thong and bum, but the producer wouldn't allow it, then it was ten minutes of her upper half as she sat against the wall.

Bella is doing a POV soon, hopefully better than Kiki's.

Oh dear mrmann,i feel your frustration, but surely you must know by now that Babestation is just a waste of time,nothing like it's former self,and never will be,hence the reason i no longer watch.annoyed

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
16-08-2018 10:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Somewhat true Bombshell, but it's less of a waste of time than Studio 66 is, which is why I still enjoy some sessions now and again. 9/10 times on Studio 66, the producers are nervous about any slip, whereas on Babestation it's much less.

I love the tease of night sessions, but when doing a POV the cameramen should try to do a better job with the angles. One of the best angles is the angle above the women when they are on all fours, but that's rarely ever used, and I don't see why they won't allow full on hand thong anymore, as that can help with making POVs more enjoyable.

Of course my main disappointment is with the non existing nude 2-4-1s. Back in the day I'd cancel a night out with friends just to see these Big Grinlaugh

AKA Lara Croft
16-08-2018 10:16
Rubber Soul Offline
Account Closed

I have watched the b/g video Dannii has realeased, I hope this post isn't removed because I feel this a subject of interest to all here, the video is an explicit POV, it is filmed in the same style as the POV's aired, if the video is pointer to what is happening on the channels during POV's with some girls, then it sheds a whole new light on the channels output, which alienate and anger all who pay out for the dregs left over.
07-09-2018 20:12
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think it is safe to say it is not a Mr.P production. It might look as if he is fingering the girls(and yes he can be seen a few times playfully slapping their bottoms or laying a hand on them) but definitely nothing is happening-you only have to see Lily Rose's perv cam for that-which comes damn near close but I assure you nothing actually touched her in that, although the temptation must have been huge. Dannii's video was rather crudely done, shot on a phone it seems and yes there is actual sex going on BUT I don't think it is comparable to the nightly stuff seen on BS-that would get the channel a massive carpeting from OFCOM for starters.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-09-2018 17:15
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Here's an idea for a PoV/Roam with a difference-why not use a mini drone. You could still have Mr.P in control but it could get even closer to her(as long as the rotor blades were out of the way) and then you would be able to zoom in(literally) and out. Sounds like a great idea-perhaps be the first to innovate it as dronecam. It could catch on, and these camera copters are dirt cheap these days even a tiny one is about £25! Just another way to make BS more interesting.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-10-2018 18:59
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I wonder with the demise of Dannii and possible departure of Alice, whether we have seen the last of the POV/roaming shows. Sophie, Scarlett, Nicole and Maxie have done occasional shows like that but they are increasingly rare now-unless Lori does them still.

16-10-2018 23:52
The Apprentice Offline
Account Closed

(16-10-2018 23:52 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I wonder with the demise of Dannii and possible departure of Alice, whether we have seen the last of the POV/roaming shows. Sophie, Scarlett, Nicole and Maxie have done occasional shows like that but they are increasingly rare now-unless Lori does them still.

This will probably not be posted but I will give it a try anyway.
There will not be anymore POV's at the channel, I can assure you of that, work it out for yourself why!
17-10-2018 09:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV