babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Babestation POV

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation POV
Major disappointment. Kiki Daniels did her first ever listen-in line /roaming cam this morning but it was less than sexy and to be honest the worst I've ever seen-more convining shaking of a camera in CCTV footage of a Japanese earthquake than Mr P's effort. Perhaps she is just building confidence and will be better next time, with a bit more raunchiness from her-we can only hope. Score it 6/10.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-07-2018 02:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Not a sausage last night. 4 hot babes, Sophie Hart, Chloe Love, Dixie Love(no relation) and Bella Mendez and absolutely zilch when all four girls looked very hot-Bella probably the best of the four with amazingly beautiful tanned skin and stonking boobs.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-08-2018 10:52
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Again nothing last night with four of the hottest babes around, Bella, Chloe, Aemelia and Kiki. Only Chloe never made it to the silver set this time but a golden chance was missed for Beth (dressed in stocking and suspenders) at least although she did do her famous JOI listen in line for "six" Smile. Perhaps where PoV or roam cam is concerned we expect too much seeing as Alice, Lori and Dannii did practically every time they were on(and not always on that set too)

02-08-2018 10:17
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Maxie, Jasmin-Marie and Beth all missed the chance of one last night yet along comes Alice and bingo! TWO different ones in the space of an hour -one pervecam and one roaming cam. Chloe around tonight so maybe she might do a third one but I cannot believe that Maxie Rhoads hasn't done one yet, with that body,face, and that voice?

08-08-2018 10:59
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

What time did Alice do her roaming cam session at? I stayed up till 1 o'clock and gave up and went to bed.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
09-08-2018 12:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She did a perve cam session 10.30pm on another channel I don't think she did a roaming one and neither did Chloe, Beth or Maxie(astounding that she has yet to do one)

09-08-2018 14:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(09-08-2018 14:26 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Maxie(astounding that she has yet to do one)

when she was a producer/camerawoman she often would film POV with the girls she was working with and she was very good at making the girls look sexy up close, i wonder if the bs crew knowing this are unsure they can get to her level so have not tried, i am sure she could do a better job then a number of the crew behind the camera at bs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-08-2018 16:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

POVs on these channels have become pointless to watch on TV and are still too tame on the stream even.

AKA Lara Croft
09-08-2018 23:59
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Dannii Harwood just did one-no surprises there, but she kept going on about how wonderful Mr.P's fingers were and his 'third leg' implying that he was fucking her with his fingers and she in turn was giving him a blowjob. I can't believe that she actually thinks people are falling for this nonsense, of course listening in you can say what you want and people will believe you, but she said that some watching the perve cam saw more than they should -so was that true or another lie? Maybe it is time she came clean (as it were ) and finally tell the truth for once.

10-08-2018 00:12
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

If you were watching her before the POV you would have enjoyed several minutes of pussy flashing and rubbing. Yes, it's sad that there will be some non street wise and fragile punters out there that will be fooled into believing it to be actually happening! As long as BS can keep taking their money I'm sure POV will still be here till they find another con.
10-08-2018 12:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV