babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only)

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Nicole Snow - Babestation - Chat, Caps & Vids
Not good signs for their newest acquisition,fully dressed on a nightshow and doing her best not to show anything,shame as she has the potential for greatness but the decision that 60p per minute customer do not now deserve any nudity well past 1am is a complete piss take,S66 standby as you may get the opportunity of signing her if bs continue to use her so poorly.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
16-10-2016 02:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

The sight of a naked Nicole shaken that amazing ars is very wonderful I must say I Wud love to lick it
16-10-2016 03:43
wellyfan Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2016 01:52 )MalReynolds Wrote:  She looks great in the boots

Damn...I missed it...Sad

Have to hope someone posts something! Smile
16-10-2016 10:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

There is more to a babeshows than nudity. Plus the babeshows are mainly about phone sex and as long as Nicole is bringing in the calls, then bs will keep her, doesn't matter what amount of clothing she wears or if she goes naked.

Thought Nicole myself did a good sexy show last night in some very nice outfits, hope she's on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
16-10-2016 10:09
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

(16-10-2016 10:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  There is more to a babeshows than nudity. Plus the babeshows are mainly about phone sex and as long as Nicole is bringing in the calls, then bs will keep her, doesn't matter what amount of clothing she wears or if she goes naked.

Thought Nicole myself did a good sexy show last night in some very nice outfits, hope she's on again soon

Back on tonight mate

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
16-10-2016 10:41
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

(16-10-2016 01:52 )MalReynolds Wrote:  She looks great in the boots

She did didn't she i little gift from me SmileSmile

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
16-10-2016 10:42
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(16-10-2016 10:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  There is more to a babeshows than nudity. Plus the babeshows are mainly about phone sex and as long as Nicole is bringing in the calls, then bs will keep her, doesn't matter what amount of clothing she wears or if she goes naked.

The point i was making is that the 1am Babenation stint was clearly designed to force people to buy pics and nothing much to do with providing fta nudity,it reminded me of a Lucy-Anne type tease show where she generally hitches up her skirt and thats about it,in summary the stint she did could easily been shown at 9pm and should not be regarded as suitable visual intent level,in simple terms the stint did not fit the time slot and cast a shadow over what could have been a BOTN winning night,hope it never happens to Nicole again as she deserves better than that,i suppose if it happens at 1am tonight with a different babe we can rule out just censoring Nicole,but whoever it happens to next its perhaps not the best move to say to your 60p a minute customer that they deserve an hour less proper nightshow per night because bs dont have the cheaper call market to themselves.

16-10-2016 11:37
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Well I saw her later in the night and as per the above caps,lots of nakedness,fantastic boobs,very smiley and blow job lips. Top notch.
16-10-2016 12:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-10-2016 11:37 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  

The point i was making is that the 1am Babenation stint was clearly designed to force people to buy pics and nothing much to do with providing fta nudity,it reminded me of a Lucy-Anne type tease show where she generally hitches up her skirt and thats about it,in summary the stint she did could easily been shown at 9pm and should not be regarded as suitable visual intent level,in simple terms the stint did not fit the time slot and cast a shadow over what could have been a BOTN winning night,hope it never happens to Nicole again as she deserves better than that,i suppose if it happens at 1am tonight with a different babe we can rule out just censoring Nicole,but whoever it happens to next its perhaps not the best move to say to your 60p a minute customer that they deserve an hour less proper nightshow per night because bs dont have the cheaper call market to themselves.

you mean a proper nightshow & visual intent according to your own expectations because there are not any set things a nightbabe has to do, just rules that say what they can & can't do. Within those, a nightbabe is free to do whatever she wants regardless of whatever time she's on

Piper Niven Superfan
16-10-2016 12:53
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(16-10-2016 12:18 )greenray Wrote:  Well I saw her later in the night and as per the above caps,lots of nakedness,fantastic boobs,very smiley and blow job lips. Top notch.
Does not change the fact that her stint between 1 and 2am lacked visual stimulation to generate calls, a point prooved by the fact it changed towards the end of the stint to quickfire calls,that for me smacked of desperation,because lets face if you cant attract enough calls at a third of the normal price on a Saturday night you are in trouble,as i said in my last post the stint was wrong for the timeslot as virtually no visual intent towards generating calls was shown,pity as the rest of her night was pretty good as can be seen from the caps provided by some great forum members,but none so far from the 1am stint,which tells its own story,oh and Rammy i know you think im wrong about generally accepted standards,so i suppose i was not surprised about the tone of your reply,but as i have said consistently tits out at 10 is what i expect but i am well aware you dont which i accept,but to expect to be covered up between 1 and 2am and still generate calls for no visual intent is just the latest new low for bs,in my opinion(not fact)

16-10-2016 13:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV