gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

OnlyFans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?

nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: OnlyFans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?
There seems to be a growing trend where babes use way too many filters, AI, airbrush or whatever you want to call it. They don't even look real in some pics. Many have had many surgeries already and still use some kind of filter to the max. If you're on Charlie C's OF page, her last pic she posted looks like a cross between anime and her, a hybrid pic. Her face doesn't even look like her. Her waist way too small. She even did somethings with her tits. Looks totally ridiculous. Lucy Zara does this all the time also. Why do these babes do this?! Just show how you look in real life, is so much better!
07-01-2024 22:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

(07-01-2024 22:52 )nf-t fan Wrote:  There seems to be a growing trend where babes use way too many filters, AI, airbrush or whatever you want to call it. They don't even look real in some pics. Many have had many surgeries already and still use some kind of filter to the max. If you're on Charlie C's OF page, her last pic she posted looks like a cross between anime and her, a hybrid pic. Her face doesn't even look like her. Her waist way too small. She even did somethings with her tits. Looks totally ridiculous. Lucy Zara does this all the time also. Why do these babes do this?! Just show how you look in real life, is so much better!

Age my friend is the answer no getting away from it..

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2024 09:00 by sandals1963.)
08-01-2024 08:59
cameronisaac Offline
Apprentice Poster

(07-01-2024 22:52 )nf-t fan Wrote:  There seems to be a growing trend where babes use way too many filters, AI, airbrush or whatever you want to call it. They don't even look real in some pics. Many have had many surgeries already and still use some kind of filter to the max. If you're on Charlie C's OF page, her last pic she posted looks like a cross between anime and her, a hybrid pic. Her face doesn't even look like her. Her waist way too small. She even did somethings with her tits. Looks totally ridiculous. Lucy Zara does this all the time also. Why do these babes do this?! Just show how you look in real life, is so much better!

it really sucks. We need more natural stuff Sad

But it's awesome that you're exploring OnlyFans, and finding the right creators to follow can make the experience even better. While I can't recommend specific accounts, there are tons of incredible creators out there catering to diverse interests and styles. What might be more exciting is diving into communities or forums where creators connect to find onlyfans collab partners. You get to explore various content and potentially discover collaborations that align perfectly with what you're seeking.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2024 08:17 by cameronisaac.)
09-01-2024 09:51
Fridge13 Offline
Senior Poster

Im suprised tgat neither April Mae, Ashlyn Shaw or Serenity havent been mentioned

All clearly run their own pages, offer really good fairly priced content and arent pushy about PPV

Also all 3 are stunning which helps ❤️‍?❤️‍?❤️‍?

Im A-dick-ted to Ashlyn Shaw
12-01-2024 18:33
Blcke Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ruby mae (onlyfans) extra content!

Hi guys (and potentially girls) again just wanted to pop another post onto here about a very recent experience with a babestation/onlyfans model Ruby mae not so much the content on here onlyfans page which in my opinion is very tame but more an optional extra service.

I signed up for a discounted price I think about £4 so not bad sent over a message to ask about her cock rating services and if she did them what they included etc etc all very polite respectful and very thankful of her time “she” responded very quickly seems all normal said that a 1 minute personal cock rate video would be $20 ( to me not bad as I like to hear what women say about my member as I’m lucky to be well endowed) anyway she asked for some pics sent them over and about 10 minutes later received a pay to view video $20 at a minute long with a nice message attached I opened it up and straight away realised that is was very clearly pre recorded she was all glammed up nice hair makeup etc (this was at about 2am bear in mind) didn’t say my name or anything personal at all and that was that, did message and put my point across that I was very convinced that it was pre made and not personal (again all very polite and respectful) which she responded denying that it was and that was that not the end of the world but still $20 down if your a fan and considering any extra content from her just please bear my posting in mind thanks all for reading wish you all the best Smile
23-02-2024 05:24
Buttscratcher Offline
Junior Poster

I have noticed that Cara Steel has posted again in what feels like forever. Still no responses via DM. Very frustrating. Sad
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2024 07:27 by Buttscratcher.)
23-02-2024 07:19
Muffy Growler Offline
Apprentice Poster

Regarding poor OF performance....I've had something similar with Willow Sky...chat for a $20 tip, then suddenly a $30 photo, then a $65 one, then a one minute $200 video, pre recorded but with the few lines of chat based around the lingerie in the photos! Please avoid, it will be a very expensive wank for you (around £400).

She's not the only one doing that, there's a pattern to it with several girls...or they moan that they can't afford a yoga course, or need car insurance, or a boiler, or a trip to Spain for a photoshoot...sound familiar?

Best OF experience? Skye DD Taylor - very friendly and non greedy.
Her $60 Skype chats for 20 minutes are always generous, fun and memorable.
23-02-2024 17:30
Blcke Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi guys (and possibly girls) me again hope your all well and having a great start to your week, another unfortunately disappointing onlyfans experience of mine to share with you hope it helps out !

Lexi Lowe vip

I signed up at the end of January for a discounted price of $10 with the added bonus of a “free welcome custom video of Lexi playing with herself moaning your/my name” I thought that even if it was a minute long that would be super hot as I was a fan of Lexi on the shows and in here other hardcore films (love the accent) any way her page boasted “daily explicit photos” and also “weekly videos uploaded too” it’s now the end of February (my subscription runs out tonight) and there’s been a grand total of zero updates to her page no pics and no new videos added, anyway a few days in I sent over a very polite and well mannered message asking about my free custom video and if she had a rough idea of when it would be done she replied that it will definitely be done this week (I think it was Wednesday) anyway low and behold the weekend comes and no video I again leave it another few days and message her again firstly apologising if it seemed as if I was being annoying or pestering she said it’s fine and that all the customs are filmed in one go hence why I hadn’t had mine yet (can you smell that bladewave )I replied back asking her if she had any idea of when she was planning on filming them and getting them sent out to which she then proceeded to read my message and then blank me, anyways I messaged her again earlier tonight to share my thoughts and opinions about her page and felt that the welcome video was a swizz and that there had been zero added content for a whole month (again all very polite and respectful) she did to my suprise actually reply to my message saying that she’s had a lots on her plate family issues etc etc (again can you smell that bladewave )and that she promised that she was back to her normal filming schedule and that she would make it up to me if I stuck around (her usual price is $20) I politely declined and wished her all the best!

Really hope another one of my bad experiences can help some of you guys out and save you some money in the long run do appreciate if you’ve made it all the way through that sorry about to being so long just wanted to lay out the whole story huge thanks again to all the posters keep up the great work.

Peace out Cool
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2024 23:43 by Blcke.)
27-02-2024 23:40
gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

I found that with her VIP page, not much new content posted on it, she seemed to be or was on her free one a lot more trying to get you to do sexting etc and posted more PPV on that one also. I won’t be back on any of her pages anyway she got nippy about an opinion I had (nothing nasty and I believe we are allowed to have opinions I think) and gave me a mouthful back so that’s her restricted now lol no big loss
28-02-2024 00:12
Blcke Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks for the reply dude Cool as i said i was only ever polite and respectful of her time and was actually surprised that she actually replied back to my last message expressing my disappointment in her page probably because i mentioned id be sharing my experience on a couple of forum sites discussing onlyfans (meaning here) probably trying to sway me off the topic or whatever but i thanked her for her reply but still said i was set in my ways, i was drawn in by the free custom which i obviously never received so my loss but it was only $10 so not the end of the world just hope mine and your experiences (and losses) can help others out in the future thanks again dude and all the best.

Cool
28-02-2024 00:35

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles