gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

OnlyFans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Only Fans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?
^ As above, most of what she does on there is DM vids. Ranging from $5 pic to $49.99 B/G vids. Solo vids 10-15 and more. That will soon add up especially because the more people pay for them the more she’ll do them. It’s why I stopped bothering with hers last month and why I stopped with others and is why I will stop with others. A fair few like the DM video game and videos at £20 a time that will add up.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018 17:24 by babefan2012.)
02-09-2018 17:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-09-2018 11:49 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Anyone else see the screenshot Dannii Harwood posted of her earnings on Instagram showing she's made $30,000 a month from Only Fans for the past few months Surprised No wonder she's given up appearing on Babestation.

I would have thought posting that om Instagram would have been risky especially if anyone from Inland Revenue saw it..

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-09-2018 19:22
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'd prefer it if more presenters created ManyVids pages like Kimberley J, where you can buy quality videos on an individual basis.

Or if they followed Fernanda Ferrari's lead and made a monthly subscription site where they would release quality videos every week.

Most of the stuff that I've seen hosts make for OnlyFans feels really low quality due them filming and shooting it all on their phones.

I love babes with brown nipples
02-09-2018 20:04
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2018 20:04 )ryuken Wrote:  I'd prefer it if more presenters created ManyVids pages like Kimberley J, where you can buy quality videos on an individual basis.

Or if they followed Fernanda Ferrari's lead and made a monthly subscription site where they would release quality videos every week.

Most of the stuff that I've seen hosts make for OnlyFans feels really low quality due them filming and shooting it all on their phones.

I'd prefer this as well. Saskia Jade's another one with a good Manyvids page.

All of the Onlyfans and premium snapchat stuff just leaves you with the realization that you're paying way more for less content than ever. Even the girls with more explicit video aren't that great from what I've seen. Either it's under 30 seconds long and shot on a phone, or a DM vid costing 2-5x what you paid to subscribe in the first place.

I think the days of girls starting their own subscription sites (like KK, Anastasia H, or Fernanda like you mentioned) are gone unfortunately.
02-09-2018 20:47
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(02-09-2018 20:47 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  I'd prefer this as well. Saskia Jade's another one with a good Manyvids page.

All of the Onlyfans and premium snapchat stuff just leaves you with the realization that you're paying way more for less content than ever. Even the girls with more explicit video aren't that great from what I've seen. Either it's under 30 seconds long and shot on a phone, or a DM vid costing 2-5x what you paid to subscribe in the first place.

I think the days of girls starting their own subscription sites (like KK, Anastasia H, or Fernanda like you mentioned) are gone unfortunately.

That's a very good point, there are very few presenters with their own monthly subscription sites now.

Presenters should start selling quality individual videos that are at least 5 minutes long for the same price of their monthly OnlyFans fee.

Maybe this will be the twist that VNTV will be adding to make themselves stand out from BS, S66, BX and XP.

02-09-2018 21:44
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS should've made their own version of ManyVids instead of doing their own version of OnlyFans.

Maybe S66 will fill that void because they need something to upturn their current status.

02-09-2018 22:05
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Onlyfans is ok provided you sub to the right one, i.e probably not one of the babeshow babes. They mostly seem to cost $12-17 a month plus also send DM videos which cost double the initial outlay. Or they barely upload anything longer then 30 seconds. Its just an extra money milker for them. Either up the initial cost and cut the DM ones or make it cheaper initially and send DM vids.

The website idea is as stated outdated now and outdated for two reasons, cheaper alternatives and more control with various other option such as Manyvids or Onlyfans. What with soo many easy ways to make content cheaper why would any babe create a real website??

Ive tried a fair few and the only one i'd say was really worth it was probably Rebecca More's. Pure filth and regular uploads. Of the Babeshows i would have said probably Becky Roberts but thats nosedived recently. Sammie Love's was good but i unsubbed due to no uploads. For me to make it worthwhile it has to be 3-5 mins videos and plenty of pics, the videos can be pure filth or just tease. Or maybe teasing pics. Just more then what could be shared on twitter!!!

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018 23:25 by babefan2012.)
02-09-2018 23:15
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(02-09-2018 23:15 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Onlyfans is ok provided you sub to the right one, i.e probably not one of the babeshow babes.

I agree with the first part of this but just wanted to point out that some of the babeshow girls are worth following.

Mikaela Witt recently relaunched hers and updates every day with photos and videos. It's mostly content from her member's site but it's cheaper to join OF than there, there's new content too and she replies to DM's. She also posted today she's going to take custom requests for new pics and videos, obviously that will cost extra but I don't know the prices.

As has been said Lucy Anne's is fantastic, probably the best babeshow Only Fans page. Lots of updates every day, replies to DM's, exclusive content and although she does have the extra charge for DM videos they aren't too expensive and she gives a good idea of what you're getting before you buy.

Despite my complaints, Dannii Harwood's is also worth joining. There's a decent amount of pics and videos on her main feed and she replies to DM's. It's just how hard she pushes the paid for DM's and how expensive they are that annoy me but if people are willing to pay you can't really blame her.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
03-09-2018 12:14
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Oh yeah there are some good one’s, Lucie’s is pretty decent. Very attentive and replies. Dannii’s is ok if you have deep pockets in my opinion. But like you said the pushing of the DM vids is sort of too much.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018 13:41 by babefan2012.)
03-09-2018 13:07
RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

Too 3 would be
1) Lucy-Anne - you get your money’s worth without paying the extra. There are pay to open videos but if it isn’t your thing you still get your money’s worth. The messages come back at you almost instantly... seems to be on there more often than not.
2) Kandi Kay - page isn’t the best unless you pay for the pay to open videos. But I open those and they are amazing. Doesn’t really message back.
3) Beth Bennett - page is unbelievable with some very naughty content. Worth the money 100%. Messages back are very generic and very rare.

Dannii Harwood the most over rated page. Content is all the same. The pay to open messages are expensive and not even very good. She claims to get back to you on messages but if you get one a day unless you pay you are lucky
04-09-2018 09:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles