gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

OnlyFans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?

bigjon29 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: OnlyFans
Jenna hoskins is pretty good for $9.99 been doing an odd solo live show past few weeks, tons of pictures and videos on the main site but the best stuff is in the dms , her b/g videos are fantastic if pricey

Kitty kings was disappointing hasnt updated for since 24th may!
13-06-2019 16:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sl90 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Only Fans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?
Hannah Martin - excellent
Ashley Emma - Pretty good but nowhere near as active as Hannah, worth it if you get it when she's running an offer.
Ani James - Some good stuff, think it was the cheapest one I subscribed to.
Cali Garcia - not great at all if I'm honest. Might be worth it if you really like her and can get it super cheap.
24-08-2019 00:41
xalders Offline
Account Closed

RE: Only Fans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?
Ashley Jay looks fit as f#$k today! Those boots and that micro thong!!! . To top it off shes unusually reduced her only fans price today! Guys if you are not subscribed you are missing out big time! Posts and some amazing DM content recently have made this a not to be missed page! Believe me I was a huge follower of other pages before but at this ridiculous price you will not be disappointed! Highly recommended!
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2019 16:27 by xalders.)
16-09-2019 16:27
Snorrbitz Offline

I found Dannii Divine to be great to follow. $4.99 a month with daily updates. Her content is full on, nothing left to the imagination and she was offering a free trial so you can check her out before paying to see if she is up to what you're after. I like that she replies to DM's too so you know you are dealing with someone real!
25-09-2019 14:12
xalders Offline
Account Closed

So have been a member of Only Fans for a while and pretty much stuck with Lucy-Anne Brooks, Sophie Brooks and Ashley Jay. Whilst Lucy produces an amazing page daily and works tirelessly (cant fault her at all - great page, amazing interaction and a daily DM video .to purchase).

However Ashley Jay's page is absolutly sensational right now! Amazing posts, such a beautiful lady and some seriously hot and horny DM content! If you have ever been curious but not taken the plunge I would highly recommend subscribing. I have literally been blown away recently and my auto renew is remaining on!
27-09-2019 00:18
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

Any OnlyFans recommendation?

I've noticed a few girls are now shifting towards a simple subscription only service. You pay the monthly free £10-25 but nothing else. You don't get bombarded daily PPV DM's all the time. I think this is a much more sustainable business model to get people not just subscribing but staying and renewing.

Any OnlyFans recommendation? Preferably like the the above. One month charge only. NO PPV DMs.
16-10-2019 00:08
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Out of the babe channel babes most do the sub fee of 9.99+ then DM vids or pics for the stuff you might want to see for anything between 6.99+ for a pic and 20.00+ for a video. I certainly can’t afford that on a regular basis, daily with the regularity there sent.

From what I’ve gathered Beth’s is good value, so too Atlanta’s. Only can vouch for Atlanta’s out of the two of them. Amanda Rendall’s is good for that apparently, 25.00 and all stuff included from what I gather. Other than that I’ve tried a lot of babe channel babes Onlyfans and have been pretty underwhelmed. With no way of telling before subbing what the content is like it’s pot luck. Plus some babes have a shall we say lack of PR skills, don’t take too kindly to you NOT buying every DM vid or pic.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
16-10-2019 09:19
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-10-2019 18:19 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Atlanta’s is pretty damn good value, toys and plenty of pussy. Between a 30 secs to 2 minutes some videos. Any thing else like B/G is DM stuff but most is included in the sub fee.

And the DM's are really good value for money, especially compared to some other models
16-10-2019 13:57
covkid Offline
Master Poster

(16-10-2019 00:08 )CrueLLove Wrote:  Any OnlyFans recommendation?

I've noticed a few girls are now shifting towards a simple subscription only service. You pay the monthly free £10-25 but nothing else. You don't get bombarded daily PPV DM's all the time. I think this is a much more sustainable business model to get people not just subscribing but staying and renewing.

Any OnlyFans recommendation? Preferably like the the above. One month charge only. NO PPV DMs.

Amber Jayne and Roxi Keogh are excellent. Everything is included in the price. A lot more Roxi boy/girl than you can find on the web. Amber also has a promotion on at the moment, something like a ridiculous $3.50 for 30 days.
16-10-2019 14:58
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

My favourite OF Page right now. - Ella Silver http://onlyfans.com/ellasilver

The monthly subscription is FREE! - Yes Free. All wall posts are free.

First DM - $3 dollars!!! [That's the lowest you can charge on {OF} - 10min video!! -

You're welcome.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2019 20:02 by CrueLLove.)
15-11-2019 19:59

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles