gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

OnlyFans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?

The Governator Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Only Fans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?
1) Agree with everything about lucy's page definately worth the money I like that she does theme days.I have bought a couple of extra vids which have been good although not that explicit are reasonably priced.

2)kandy's page is a really good price at the moment but she goes through phases where she doesnt post anything for ages and then you get a couple of pics or short vids. I dont agree that the extra is amazing ive bought quite a bit off of it and at times its pot luck what you get, paying between £ 15- 25 for a 1 minute video of her showering a butt cheek or a picture of her pulling her knickers up her lady bits isnt worth it.Some videos have been better but you rarely see her face and they are too short but at the end of the day no one forced me to pay the extra.

3) I tried Beths a while ago and it was pretty good

I agree that Danni's extra vids are expesive dont get me wrong i wish they were cheaper and personally I wouldnt pay £10 for a pussy pic but i have bought nearly all of her videos and i havent been disapointed yet imo they are always different and you get to see everything and although i wish they would be a bit longer generally they are between 5-8 minutes.

She does post several times during the day and sometimes the pics are similar but in different outfits/poses its the same thing Lucy Anne does but you may get a few extra pics of lucy but that makes her page great and Dannii's overated i dont get it but your more than entitled to your opinion,

It can take time for Dannii to reply to your messages but trust me she gets a lot of messages a day from suckers like me lol.

GET TO THE CHOPPER,STICK AROUND, WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO,ILL BE BACK AND LASTLY REMEMBER EATING IS NOT CHEATING.
04-09-2018 10:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I think Dannii's gets called that because of how hard she pushes the paid DM videos and pics. Plus if you dont pay to see them because you cant afford them her page is pretty average. But each to there own.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
04-09-2018 11:40
The Governator Offline
Junior Poster

(04-09-2018 11:40 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I think Dannii's gets called that because of how hard she pushes the paid DM videos and pics. Plus if you dont pay to see them because you cant afford them her page is pretty average. But each to there own.

Actually I agree with you there sometimes it can be a bit much the but at the end of the day I dont really fault her for it if, it works for her and she is earning good money good luck to her I would do the same, forgot to say Rebecca more onlyfans is execellent one of the more the expensive ones but with all the content you get its hard to keep up with it, defo worth the money.

GET TO THE CHOPPER,STICK AROUND, WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO,ILL BE BACK AND LASTLY REMEMBER EATING IS NOT CHEATING.
04-09-2018 11:52
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah Its definitely earning her a fair amount. Yeah Rebecca More’s is top quality. Pure filth and regular, very regular daily.

04-09-2018 12:50
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(04-09-2018 08:17 )RossTheBoss Wrote:  Beth Bennett - page is unbelievable with some very naughty content. Worth the money 100%. Messages back are very generic and very rare.

Dannii Harwood the most over rated page. Content is all the same. The pay to open messages are expensive and not even very good. She claims to get back to you on messages but if you get one a day unless you pay you are lucky

I actually forgot to mention Beth earlier but her page is really good. Although it's a shame to hear that about her messages, last time I was on there (a few months ago) she replied more often than not.

I think the problem with Dannii as far as messages go is that if she sends a paid DM it buries the last message you've sent her. Since she sends so many of those you just kind of have to be lucky with your timing that she'll actually see your message before the paid DM overtakes it.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-09-2018 21:29
MadsS Offline
Senior Poster

Gigi Petite's OnlyFans is half off until end September!!
She's gonna change the look of her OnlyFans after that
18-09-2018 07:58
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Does any of the following girls have a only fans and what are they like in terms of content ?
Lori buckby
Evelyn
Cara brett
Hannah martin
I hear cali garcia's isnt great which is a shame because she is just beautiful

I miss Amber Coen
18-09-2018 16:05
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Lori and Hannah do. Not sure of Evelyn or Cara. From what I’ve heard Lori’s isn’t upto much and Hannah I don’t know what sort of content.

18-09-2018 16:18
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

I've been tempted to re-subscribe to Danni King's onlyfans.
It's quite regularly updated with some lovely full-frontal photos and sexy little videos. All quite classy and she's gorgeous.
Excellent performer on webcam too Smile

Charlene Hart has an account that's a little light on content, but she sells excellent sexy AF videos via her DM's that I had to pay to unlock and... Wow!

I hear great things about Lucy Anne's Onlyfans, and I am excited about Cara Steel creating an account, too.
I won't go crazy with a long-term subscription to any, but I shall out one of those two accounts next pay day.

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
26-09-2018 14:52
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

RE: OnlyFans
Holly McGuire has a pretty good OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/hollymcguire.

She posts regularly and goes to full nude on the main page.

She also doesn't bother with the message videos talked about earlier in the thread - everything is on the main page so there's no need to buy extras.

She's a brunette now (I always preferred her as a blonde), but her talk is as filthy as ever.

Recommended.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
29-09-2018 09:56

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles