Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

UK Babe Channel Awards 2016 - Nominations

forum awards Offline
Master Poster

UK Babe Channel Awards 2016 - Nominations
[Image: forumlogov1tiff.png]
Welcome to the UK Babe Channels Forum Awards 2016

After yet another year of forum life, its once again time for you to vote for the threads, posts and members that have entertained us, made us laugh, and provided us with the best videos, caps and photos.

As per usual, the awards will consist of a period where you can nominate those members, threads or posts you think should win each category. Then as the nominations close, a shortlist for each category will be announced and voting for the winners will commence.

Nominations
Nominations are now open and will run until midnight Saturday 26th November.

How Do I Nominate?
Nominations must be submitted via PM to myself, 'Forum Awards' - further details are in the post below. You're free to make posts in this thread to discuss the awards or even chat about who you nominated, but note that only votes received via PM will be counted.

Am I Allowed To Nominate or Vote?
Any member who has an account as of now can nominate or vote in the forum awards. Nominations or votes received from accounts created after the date & time of this post won't be counted.

Who Or What Can I Nominate?
You can nominate any member who is active or any thread or post which is present on the forum.

So, with no futher ado, I pronouce the 7th annual Forum Awards open. I hope all eligible members will join in, submit nominations and vote for your favourites in each category. And I wish you all the best of luck in you or your threads, posts, avatars or photos being chosen as nominees and eventual winners...!

20-11-2016 17:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forum awards Offline
Master Poster

RE: UK Babe Channel Awards 2016 - Nominations
Forum Awards 2016 - Submit Your Nominations

Nominations - Guidelines & Rules

You can make as many or as few nominations per category as you wish.

Please submit your nominations for the categories listed below, via PM (Private Message) to me, Forum Awards.

Should you prefer to submit them gradually rather than in one go, nominations can be sent in one or more PMs.

Please make your PM clear & simple - list the category number & name and then state your nominations. If you're voting for a thread or a post, please also include a link and post number.

You can submit nominations for all of the categories, or just some of them if you prefer.

You're free to interpret the award categories as you wish. Guidelines are provided for some of the awards. Please feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM, should you have any questions.

Please note that only active members, or posts or threads that are present on the forum can be nominated.

Remember, you can only nominate if your forum account was created before this thread was created.

Award Categories

1. Poster Of The Year
Note - this award is not for recognition of members' video, cap or picture contributions, but for those whose written posts you believe to be the best.

2. Thread of the Year
Please submit the exact name of each thread you're nominating, as well as a link to it, if you know how to do this.

3. Best Video Poster

4. Best Cap Poster
This award is for recognition of those members who predominately post caps only.

5. Most Devoted Fanboy

6. Forum's Unsung Hero
Who contributes a lot to the forum without getting much recognition.

7. Best Avatar
In addition to the name of the member please also briefly describe the avatar image - in case the member should change their avatar.

8. Funniest Poster

9. Best Picture Poster
This award is for photos posted - not caps.

10. Best Video Of The Year
This award is for the best video, posted on the forum in 2016. For each nomination, please submit the name of the member who posted it, and the exact thread name and post number. If you know how to, please include a link to the specific post.

11. Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year
This award is for the best cap or set of caps, posted on the forum in 2015. For each nomination, please submit the name of the member who posted it, and the exact thread name and post number. If you know how to, please include a link to the specific post.

12. Best Non-Babe Poster
Who makes the best posts unrelated to babes or the babe channels.
20-11-2016 17:18
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

My nominations have been submitted. I hope they are of value.

Will these awards end up shocking the world, as Donald Trump did by winning the vote to be US President?
23-11-2016 17:08
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Just completed my nominations, good luck everyone, and remember,its not the taking part that counts, its the winning.Wink
24-11-2016 23:38
forum awards Offline
Master Poster

Just a reminder that nominations close at midnight on Saturday, so you have 1 day remaining in which to nominate those members, threads or posts you've found worthy this year.

You don't have to submit nominations for all of the categories. You can nominate for just some of them if you prefer.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2016 19:40 by forum awards.)
25-11-2016 19:39
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

What's happened to the Unsung Hero category????

im always open to positive change
25-11-2016 22:12
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(25-11-2016 22:12 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  What's happened to the Unsung Hero category????

It's number 6 on the nominations list

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
25-11-2016 22:48
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink So many nominations, so little time......Wink

[Image: image-8BFB_5838B223.jpg]
25-11-2016 22:52