Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Girls forums

gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

RE: Girls forums
it's nice to see a female on the forum talking sense in stead of threatening legal action cos they don't like what's been posted not that i'm saying your a model sarah but it's just nice to hear from the fairer sex.

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
26-10-2008 16:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

gingerbloke Wrote:it's nice to see a female on the forum talking sense in stead of threatening legal action cos they don't like what's been posted not that i'm saying your a model sarah but it's just nice to hear from the fairer sex.

I agree.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
26-10-2008 17:38
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

mega79 Wrote:
gingerbloke Wrote:it's nice to see a female on the forum talking sense in stead of threatening legal action cos they don't like what's been posted not that i'm saying your a model sarah but it's just nice to hear from the fairer sex.

I agree.
Now just be careful boys, The first time you meet a girl she seems nice, GLENN CLOSE that's all i'm saying!!Tongue joke! oh shit i'm in trouble. Sad
29-10-2008 19:47