Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion

MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

[split] Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion
Becky needs to eat something - she looks drawn and wasted. Too much dieting I'm afraid.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
23-11-2016 10:02
Find all posts by this user
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

RE: Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion
(23-11-2016 10:02 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Becky needs to eat something - she looks drawn and wasted. Too much dieting I'm afraid.

Couldn`t disagree more strongly with you. Becky looks great, and if you seriously think she looks anything less than totally stunning, then I suggest you go to Specsavers.
Have you actually watched Becky? She eats all the wrong things when on screen, crisps, sweets, biscuits. Hardly the diet of someone who is starving themselves!

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
23-11-2016 14:50
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

Once again Becky looked superb today.Her choice of outfit,for each and every show,is perfect.Just the right balance for a dayshow. Becky certainly gets the balance just right.Keeping to the awful ofcom rules,but just getting the tease element just right as well.I`m more than happy to watch on tv or laptop,and I`m sure all of Becky`s perve cammers are happy as well.
Long may Miss Roberts reign as the Queen of the Dayshows!HeartHeartHeart

24-11-2016 23:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(23-11-2016 10:02 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Becky needs to eat something - she looks drawn and wasted. Too much dieting I'm afraid.

Mate, this a conversation you can't win. Nor a thread unbiased conversation is encouraged. But nice try anyway, dude.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
25-11-2016 00:15
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(25-11-2016 00:15 )Robot Devil Wrote:  

Mate, this a conversation you can't win. Nor a thread unbiased conversation is encouraged. But nice try anyway, dude.

Wrong on both counts. I`ve said on numerous occasions I`d welcome other peoples opinions,and have an adult conversation about Becky.Sadly it seems there are no adults willing to enter into such a debate.

Nice try from you though Big Grin

25-11-2016 00:25
WelshMichael Online
Master Poster

(25-11-2016 00:25 )teewee Wrote:  

Wrong on both counts. I`ve said on numerous occasions I`d welcome other peoples opinions,and have an adult conversation about Becky.Sadly it seems there are no adults willing to enter into such a debate.

Your dismissive response to the comments of MeTarzan suggest otherwise.
26-11-2016 09:18
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(26-11-2016 09:18 )WelshMichael Wrote:  

Ok,let me be more clear.I`d welcome sensible comments and opinions about Becky. MeTarzan obviously doesn`t call Becky,otherwise he would not say the things he did.If he did call and speak to her,comments like "to much dieting" would not be needed.
Is there really any need for his trolling?

26-11-2016 09:28
WelshMichael Online
Master Poster

What does calling (or not calling) a girl have to do with commenting on her appearance?
26-11-2016 10:47
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Just because I made a comment about Becky that wasn't fawning, doesn't make it "trolling".

Compared to her pictures 12 or 18 months ago (available earlier in this thread), she looks really drawn and thin - not healthy at all (at least to my eyes).

I have no interest in abusing anyone and I think my comment was totally legitimate in a forum where appearance is discussed a great deal.

If you don't agree with me that's fine - but being a fan doesn't give you the right to prevent or dismiss other people's opinions.

So there Big Grin

(26-11-2016 09:28 )teewee Wrote:  

Ok,let me be more clear.I`d welcome sensible comments and opinions about Becky. MeTarzan obviously doesn`t call Becky,otherwise he would not say the things he did.If he did call and speak to her,comments like "to much dieting" would not be needed.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
26-11-2016 10:47
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(26-11-2016 10:47 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Just because I made a comment about Becky that wasn't fawning, doesn't make it "trolling".

Compared to her pictures 12 or 18 months ago (available earlier in this thread), she looks really drawn and thin - not healthy at all (at least to my eyes).

I have no interest in abusing anyone and I think my comment was totally legitimate in a forum where appearance is discussed a great deal.

If you don't agree with me that's fine - but being a fan doesn't give you the right to prevent or dismiss other people's opinions.

So there Big Grin

(26-11-2016 09:28 )teewee Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 00:15 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Mate, this a conversation you can't win. Nor a thread unbiased conversation is encouraged. But nice try anyway, dude.

Ok, I`ll play along with this.I agree your entitled to your opinion,and I may not agree with it,but when you add comments like "to much dieting" then you are talking about something you clearly have no idea about.A sweeping statement if ever there was one,and totally inaccurate and unfounded.
Yes I`m more than a casual fan of Becky`s,and yes I will defend her when someone questions her appearance,when she can`t defend herself(she will no longer come on the forum since she found someone impersonating her on here).I make no apologies for doing so,and will continue to defend her.By all means continue to watch and add comments to this thread,but when adding statements that are wholly inaccurate,then expect to be challenged.
Oh and I will add that Becky probably weighs exactly the same now,as she did 12/18 months ago,if not maybe a few pounds heavier after her recent dream holiday....And thats a fact! Big Grin

26-11-2016 12:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66