Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion

WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

RE: Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion
(26-11-2016 12:24 )teewee Wrote:  Ok, I`ll play along with this.I agree your entitled to your opinion,and I may not agree with it,but when you add comments like "to much dieting" then you are talking about something you clearly have no idea about.A sweeping statement if ever there was one,and totally inaccurate and unfounded.
Yes I`m more than a casual fan of Becky`s,and yes I will defend her when someone questions her appearance,when she can`t defend herself(she will no longer come on the forum since she found someone impersonating her on here).I make no apologies for doing so,and will continue to defend her.By all means continue to watch and add comments to this thread,but when adding statements that are wholly inaccurate,then expect to be challenged.
Oh and I will add that Becky probably weighs exactly the same now,as she did 12/18 months ago,if not maybe a few pounds heavier after her recent dream holiday....And thats a fact! Big Grin

So you don't welcome other people's opinions then?!
26-11-2016 12:44
Find all posts by this user
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

RE: Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion
(26-11-2016 12:44 )WelshMichael Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 12:24 )teewee Wrote:  Ok, I`ll play along with this.I agree your entitled to your opinion,and I may not agree with it,but when you add comments like "to much dieting" then you are talking about something you clearly have no idea about.A sweeping statement if ever there was one,and totally inaccurate and unfounded.
Yes I`m more than a casual fan of Becky`s,and yes I will defend her when someone questions her appearance,when she can`t defend herself(she will no longer come on the forum since she found someone impersonating her on here).I make no apologies for doing so,and will continue to defend her.By all means continue to watch and add comments to this thread,but when adding statements that are wholly inaccurate,then expect to be challenged.
Oh and I will add that Becky probably weighs exactly the same now,as she did 12/18 months ago,if not maybe a few pounds heavier after her recent dream holiday....And thats a fact! Big Grin

So you don't welcome other people's opinions then?!

You are either being deliberately obtuse or just dont understand.What is wrong with me defending Becky? Express your opinion by all means,but when I defend her,why are you challenging me and saying I dont welcome opinions.Should I just sit here and not respond? Wouldn`t be much of a discussion would it? You obviously dont like having your opinion challenged.
Fine,disagree with my opinion,you dont agree with me,and I dont agree with you.But dont take umbrage when I challenge things that are said which are wholly inaccurate.

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
26-11-2016 13:23
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

RE: [split] Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion
By blindly defending and not considering other opinions you're not inviting a discussion are you? Surely that's the point of a forum after all?

Also, see my posts on the day/babe/s66 day babe of the year to see what I think of Becky.
26-11-2016 14:21
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(26-11-2016 14:21 )WelshMichael Wrote:  By blindly defending and not considering other opinions you're not inviting a discussion are you? Surely that's the point of a forum after all?

Also, see my posts on the day/babe/s66 day babe of the year to see what I think of Becky.

My argument is the use of the phrase "TOO MUCH DIETING" as i have said it is wholly inaccurate and not true. I have no argument with someone not liking how Becky looks.What I do have an argument with is someone offering a point of view that is a false statement.Becky is not dieting,has not lost weight,and in my opinion,she doesn`t look drawn and wasted,far from it actually.
If that is blindly defending Becky,who I actually call,and speak to her on a regular basis,then sorry,I wont apologise for doing so.

26-11-2016 14:48
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2016 12:24 )teewee Wrote:  (she will no longer come on the forum since she found someone impersonating her on here).

That is not logical, as coming to the forum must be the one sure fire way of preventing anyone else from impersonating her on here.
26-11-2016 16:27
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

Well done guys,you have defeated me.Carry on....

26-11-2016 18:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66