Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ignore button

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Ignore button
^^ It says a lot about you that you request an ignore function, so others can ignore YOU, rather than allowing you to ignore THEM.
Conceited and self-centered?

This from someone who freely admits to having had multiple accounts over many years, accounts which have apparently been used to repeatedly annoy and antagonise other members to the point where they 'allegedly' gang up on you and cause you to flounce away and create yet another account to post your jabs from, or you simply get banned.

Happy christmas troll, may the new year bring another successful year of trolling your way Big Laugh

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
25-12-2016 08:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(25-12-2016 08:41 )munch1917 Wrote:  This from someone who freely admits to having had multiple accounts over many years, accounts which have apparently been used to repeatedly annoy and antagonise other members to the point where they 'allegedly' gang up on you and cause you to flounce away and create yet another account to post your jabs from, or you simply get banned.

Happy christmas troll, may the new year bring another successful year of trolling your way Big Laugh

I don't have 'multiple accounts, never had - this is your manipulation. I have one at a time.

I am responding to memebers post as I am here to you - this is you jabing at me not the other way around.

See the amount of poeple challanging, what i thought was a simple query, a query that if anybody else made nobody wuld have bat an eye lid about it? - to repeat (yet again) had nobody took the opputunaty to have a jab at me, then this thread would have died a along time ago.

Seriously, didn't 'troll' go out of fashion like two years ago?

'Or simply get banned' - trying to get me banned are you?

You see, haters just gonna hate. Thanks for proving my point.

By the way what type of person would post a post like that on Christmas day? I'll not be able to eat my dinner now I'm so upset.Rolleyes
25-12-2016 12:20
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I'd like a button to Ignore Lori Buckby. But it'll never happen. You have to put up with these problems (unless they get banned); remember that "Let It Go" is in fact a song about avoiding your problems.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-12-2016 14:48
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(25-12-2016 14:48 )Doddle Wrote:  remember that "Let It Go" is in fact a song about avoiding your problems.

Ahhh would that it were, would that it were.Tongue
25-12-2016 16:13