Click here to watch Studio 66

Poll: Do nightshows need visual stimulus???
This poll is closed.
yes 100.00% 32 100.00%
no 0% 0 0%
not bothered 0% 0 0%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Do nightshows require visual stimulus

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Do nightshows require visual stimulus
After Macy appeared on S66 at 4am during the nightshow,displaying nightshow numbers/osgs but also wearing tit tape i suggested it did not fit with generally held expectations for a nightshow,however Rammyrascal disagrees and says visual stimulation is not needed,put simply the purpose of this thread is to discover whether forum members think visual stimulation is necessary or not.

im always open to positive change
25-12-2016 21:56
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Do nightshows require visual stimulus
I find it very difficult to believe a majority of folk would call up faced with a babe not to their visual liking either in terms of their look, their performance or both.
I find it equally difficult to believe folk would blindly ring up a memorised number without having any knowledge as to who is on.

For me there has to be some level of visual stimulus to prompt me to spend £2.00 per minute. Maybe that makes me a bit of a heretic Huh but I like to think not Wink.

25-12-2016 22:16
Chocco Pops Offline
Banned

Visual stimulus is vital. If it wasn't then folk could just phone a babe at home or a chat line in the paper.

Red blooded males want to see the bird on screen properly topless at the very least but ideally completely naked. Can't understand anyone who doesn't want that.
25-12-2016 23:47
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(25-12-2016 21:56 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Rammyrascal disagrees and says visual stimulation is not needed

No he didn't. He said nudity wasn't necessary in order for a nightshow to be successful.

His argument is obviously correct, otherwise night shows without nudity wouldn't exist. The very fact that Studio 66 put such shows on indicates that Rammyrascal must be correct.

I suspect you understood the point perfectly well, but chose to deliberately misunderstand it in order to troll the forum with a pointless poll.

On the other hand it's possible that your misunderstanding was genuine and that you're simply too dim to grasp the point that was being made.

For the record, I suspect that Macy Leigh would be visually stimulating to many men whatever she was or wasn't wearing.
26-12-2016 00:06
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(26-12-2016 00:06 )Count Spankula Wrote:  
(25-12-2016 21:56 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Rammyrascal disagrees and says visual stimulation is not needed

No he didn't. He said nudity wasn't necessary in order for a nightshow to be successful.

His argument is obviously correct, otherwise night shows without nudity wouldn't exist. The very fact that Studio 66 put such shows on indicates that Rammyrascal must be correct.

I suspect you understood the point perfectly well, but chose to deliberately misunderstand it in order to troll the forum with a pointless poll.

On the other hand it's possible that your misunderstanding was genuine and that you're simply too dim to grasp the point that was being made.

For the record, I suspect that Macy Leigh would be visually stimulating to many men whatever she was or wasn't wearing.
You are free to express your view,but i take offence at your suggestion that im dim,you dont even know me!!!,i will say that i did miss some schooling for health reasons and as a result of my bullying issues which you chose to blame for my attitude last time,hoping the mods can deal with you because i no longer have the strength to continue to be insulted by you.

im always open to positive change
26-12-2016 00:32
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Of course it is needed. Absurd suggestion that it isn't.
26-12-2016 00:45
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

If you really can't understand what Rammyrascal is saying, then I can only conclude that yes you must be dim.

Rammyrascal's comments are hardly rocket science after all.

I personally think you understand very well and you've just chosen to misunderstand.

When you go running to the mods perhaps you can ask them to stop you from trolling the forum with pointless polls.
26-12-2016 00:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes the babeshows need visual stimulus to get people to call, but the main interacting on a babeshow is done via the phone. so the main requirement for a babeshow babe is to be good on the phones and not whether or not she goes topless or naked etc.

I never said the babeshows DON'T need visual stimulation, just the babeshows are mainly about phonesex

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2016 00:55 by Rammyrascal.)
26-12-2016 00:54
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

If the visual stimulus of nudity is not to be expected during night show hours then why would Ofcom's license conditions need to be much different from daytime? Of course the expectation is there - the rules are designed to cater for it. Partial nudity is generally expected it just suits 66 to let babes not meet those expectations at all times.

For my personal taste, SOME of these tease shows add a variety we wouldn't otherwise get. Of course the danger to the fan of the traditional format, if these type shows become more prevalent going forward, is the possible further erosion of the night time hours and the lessening of average standard content levels.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2016 01:16 by ShandyHand.)
26-12-2016 01:16
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(26-12-2016 00:32 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  i take offence at your suggestion that im dim

If you're worried about being called dim you shouldn't be starting threads like this, should you?

People are inevitably going to point out the absurd nature of your question.
26-12-2016 01:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66