Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Babes Twitter Accounts - Discussion

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Babes Twitter Accounts - Discussion
Any guy who suggests injecting disinfectant into yourself is a pretty wise man in my book

I miss Amber Coen
07-05-2020 13:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(07-05-2020 12:56 )Charlemagne Wrote:  And then there are the vegans. bladewave
Bit harsh, surely? Huh Or do they advocate burning down meat-eaters to avoid getting 5G?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-05-2020 21:54
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah I ran into a few of the babes "mentioned" and their theories. I'm open minded with regards to what's happening and have read into a little with some of the theories going around. I can accept people look for answers in unusual places in times of great uncertainty, answers which make sense and are simple to understand in there basic form like B is responsible for A for example but some are pretty outlandish.

IMO conspiracy theories are all about simply explaining the often unexplainable to a degree, thats why so many are into them. Even if there's often no real explanation for what's happened. Never been into them myself, rather feel they just leave more questions then they answer but to some they get what their looking for.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020 23:40 by babefan2012.)
07-05-2020 23:27
atlasshrugged Offline
Banned

Love Georgie Darby and how she pisses off all the appropriate lefty losers on Twitter lol, makes her even more sexier in my eyes.
07-05-2020 23:40
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(07-05-2020 23:27 )babefan2012 Wrote:  ...IMO conspiracy theories are all about simply explaining the often unexplainable to a degree, thats why so many are into them...

I couldn't agree more. It's a fascinating subject. And I've some expanded thoughts, if I may...Blush

Our immediate worlds, particularly for those of us living in pampered western society, have become so regulated, knowable, ordered, sanitised, and largely de-dangered, that some of us have grown to regard the 'random' unknowns in life as something more than deeply disturbing. They have morphed into mental quandaries that must be 'solved' - as in detective or mystery fiction. To some people, nature's acts of freakish chance or the unpredictabilities derived from the constant interactions of the teaming millions among us (some of whom refuse to be pegged to societies neat and comforting norms) are now seen as things that must be rationalised; something that they must formulate definitive answers to, above and beyond 'in the wrong place at the wrong' time, in order to relieve the persistent sense of mental unease or foreboding they instill.

In particular conspiracy theorists can't conscience that celebrity, power and/or wealth can not protect any one, with absolute certainty, from that unfathomable randomness or actions of the weak or stubbornly dangerous outliers in this world. Thus they seek theories that create sense from the senseless in order to give meaning, purpose and significance to events that would otherwise feel too scary and unconscionably abrupt - particularly as regards what they mean for all of us... i.e. that, no matter what we do, we are always at the mercy of very unlikely, and unprotectable against, chance. Many theories go further still by bestowing the responsibility for random events back on the powerful thus maintaining a weird sense of status quo to the otherwise troublingly 'unresolved'.

As one we hate that feeling of ultimate vulnerability we sometimes get at witnessing catastrophic events. Conspiracy theories provide a way to expunge that feeling to some extent, securing for the individual something more rational, understandable and hopefully avoidable to blame. Better yet if the theory offers something immediately tangible to rail or act against - giving placating agency back to the self.

Like religion before them these theories function as a prop for the mind bestowing an easier sense and meaning to the essentially uncontrollable chaotic elements of life ... and death. As such it is no coincidence that several have come to the fore in the ongoing 'natural' crisis of unprecedented proportions.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-05-2020 11:02
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Agreed. Explained it better than I could. One more thing if I may, conspiracy theories are going to be big now because with everything happening the only known thing is......nobody knows, not really. If you listen to the government and "experts" its best guess or we don't know for certain and to a lot of people they need to know. Conspiracy theories provide "answers" and comfort from the not knowing.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
08-05-2020 11:45
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

Anybody know why Charlie C and Pryia Young unfollowed each other on twitter? Thought they were besties? Curious.
07-06-2020 14:27
Charlemagne Offline

It's getting difficult working out who is who on twitter. There's a D and a M, a Ke-Ke and a GLW.

Help eek

And if the girls do use a name you can recognise they usually add a reference to their OnlyFans rating or discount or their birthdays

22-06-2020 20:26
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Graham Lindfield? Moe Szyslak? Cella Paizuly? Kevin Barwood?
22-06-2020 21:00
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(07-05-2020 12:56 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Some of these girls twitter accounts have me shaking my head in disbelief.

I'm not naming the girls, but some of them believe that 5G caused the Corona Vurus. The same girl is a supporter of David Icke.

Other girls love the strong leadership of Donald Trump.

And then there are the vegans. bladewave

I've come to the conclusion that I have to be more selective Rolleyes

And being selective is no bad thing tbh....

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-06-2020 12:48