RE: OnlyFans
Victoria has a good way of bringing the money

[Image: image-BBE3_5CBEFE20.jpg]

23-04-2019 13:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Are their currently any girls from the babeshow who have like a free trial going on at the minute ? hannah martin used to do them quite often but not had one since feb

I miss Amber Coen
11-05-2019 21:25
Kingdon Offline

Any girls from redditch on there?

Link me ?
28-06-2019 09:35
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

Been meaning to update these for a while

Marina Maya - 1/10 Absoultely do not sign up to Marina's only fans. She has 22 videos on there at current count and almost everyone of them is the same 45-1:30minute long clips that shes either posted on her twitter or elsewhere, all content is to DM's at an extra cost which is crazy considering it's already £19.99 to join just to see her recycled twitter posts. This in turn is all justified by posts on her OF's wall saying that she makes high quality premium content and thats why it's all to DM's. (this may be true) I wouldn't have such a problem with it if the ability to be DM'd supposed "High quality content" wasn't behind a £20 paywall. Shame because she has a great look.

Laura Laine - 2.5/10 Hard to justify paying the price to Laura's OF. Currently has 111 videos uploaded and about 108 of them are a minute or less either being a bit flirty of posting in snapchat fitler mode with nothing really happening, there are a couple of videos that are decent and by that I mean over a minute long and playing with toys / being a bit more hardcore but still not worth it for me, also has plenty of posts apologising about amount of content etc so yeah unless youre an insane Laura Laine fan can't really recommend this.

Amanda Rendall - 9/10 quite pricey but you get genuine original hardcore content mixed in with other daily stuff, Amanda like most sends some stuff to DM's but you will always find something worth watching on her onlyfans and it's what it should be used for, there is no point signing up to an OnlyFans to be put behind yet another paywall with no good content on the main page. Amanda has done hardcore B/G stuff before but the fact she is still making the effort to post new and regular content makes it all more worthwhile.

Beth Bennett - 10/10 still the gold standard incredbile price content and activity. Everyone that has an only fans could learn from beth and her partner, regular exciting content thats better than anything else you can get, she goes above and beyond what you can find of her content elsewhere. Really can't speak highly enough about it.
15-07-2019 04:07
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

How is Atlanta’s OnlyFans?
15-07-2019 08:47
lfcsean101 Offline
Junior Poster

I use to follow holly deacon,have to say was great she posted regularly and chatted on dms etc,Also follwed lucy anne but stopped because of the random DMS she would send looking for you to purchase extra,
Have been thinking of Following Macy and Heather Kay anyone else follow any of these two and are they worth it ?
25-09-2019 14:37
Jay_Gatsby_1981 Offline
Junior Poster

Has anyone joined Poppy May's page?

Thanks
09-10-2019 14:49
Baggiebhoy Offline
Senior Poster

After a break, I subscribed to Sophia Lares Onlyfans because it was on a special offer.

She's changed it so much, it's such a disappointment. She used to put up quite a few videos, but now all she posts are (admittedly nice) pictures and short previews; you then have to pay for each video when she sends them to your inbox.

I won't bother again.

Boing Boing!
12-10-2019 17:16
dirtyman99 Offline
Junior Poster

just wondering if anybody knows what atlanta onlyfans is like?

im expecting the odd lil vid to be included in subscription but if its not xxx i probably wont bother.

ive tried kellie obrian (some pussy flashing and the odd 10 sec finger)
georgie darby (aint really xxx unless u pay for extra vids)
amanda rendall (thought it would be abit more hardcore tbh)
dannii harwood was prob the most pg of all
rebecca more was the best soo far
15-10-2019 18:14
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Atlanta’s is pretty damn good value, toys and plenty of pussy. Between a 30 secs to 2 minutes some videos. Any thing else like B/G is DM stuff but most is included in the sub fee.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
15-10-2019 18:19

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles