gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

OnlyFans

fatboy77 Offline
Master Poster

RE: OnlyFans
Mia Middleton is back on Onlyfans after being locked out of her account for weeks.
She's lost over 1000 fans thanks to their incompetent overly-bureacratic bullshit.
10-07-2023 14:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Drowner Offline
Senior Poster

(10-07-2023 14:38 )fatboy77 Wrote:  Mia Middleton is back on Onlyfans after being locked out of her account for weeks.
She's lost over 1000 fans thanks to their incompetent overly-bureacratic bullshit.

Maybe she shouldn't scam her "fans" then, one to avoid.
11-07-2023 10:38
fatboy77 Offline
Master Poster

(11-07-2023 10:38 )Drowner Wrote:  
(10-07-2023 14:38 )fatboy77 Wrote:  Mia Middleton is back on Onlyfans after being locked out of her account for weeks.

It had fuck all to do with scamming, not scamming or any of that shit. It was to do with OF's identity verification system.
A few other girls suffered from it too.
You used to be a fan of hers, Drowner. What happened and what was the scam?
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2023 14:44 by fatboy77.)
11-07-2023 11:14
Drowner Offline
Senior Poster

(11-07-2023 11:14 )fatboy77 Wrote:  
(11-07-2023 10:38 )Drowner Wrote:  

It had fuck all to do with scamming, not scamming or any of that shit. It was to do with OF's identity verification system.
A few other girls suffered from it too.
You used to be a fan of hers, Drowner. What happened and what was the scam?

I've been talking with her for almost 5 years until a few months ago when she decided she wasn't going to do videos I paid for and blocked me for no reason. I paid for her Whatsapp which she never used and kept saying her phone was broken, thats almost 200 quid altogether. When I asked about it she replied with locked messages (thats another 10 dollars each, for a message!!) even though that was the reason I paid for her number, so I could chat with her.
It's not the first time it happened either but I was stupid enough to go back.
I do have all the messages as proof too.
She used to be amazing but changed a lot over the last year or so, I spent a fortune on her and helped her out a lot in other ways and she really let me down. It was also a really tough time for me personally which I won't go into but she knew about.
Found out a lot of stuff about her since that has put me off her anyway. So I definitely won't be going back a third time!
11-07-2023 15:22
fatboy77 Offline
Master Poster

Sorry to hear that, Drowner - that's awful.
I guess I've been lucky so far.

I had a similar experience with one of the other girls, who I won't mention.
Spent loads of money on customs, tips, wish list shit and even helped her out personally a couple times, only for her to suddenly get really ratty with me because I left her Fansly and signed up to her Onlyfans instead.

It leaves you wondering what the hell you did wrong.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2023 17:12 by fatboy77.)
11-07-2023 17:08
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

OnlyFans needs a rating system right on the content creators page, for everyone to see. Maybe a link to a different page. Something. Where only people who have paid and subscribed can leave a rating or a comment. Would be helpful to see who is good and who is not and should be avoided.
11-07-2023 17:57
Drowner Offline
Senior Poster

(11-07-2023 17:08 )fatboy77 Wrote:  It leaves you wondering what the hell you did wrong.

I literally asked her if she had done any of my videos as she said she would do one of them the night before and she said not yet and went off at me saying dont worry its only a video. I said actually its 2 videos, a picture set and Whatsapp and she blocked me saying I was being passive aggressive lol.

I wish I could post a screencap of the conversation because she was being ridiculous.

I even tried again on instagram asking if she was going to unblock me a few weeks later and she actually said "Why? so you can not spend more money on me".

She even told me she had blocked about 40 other people just for asking questions.

I think the trouble is she has a few simps paying her stupid money and she doesn't give a shit about others, puts money before friendship and she never used to be like that.
11-07-2023 19:10
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

So I've been on @ReedAmberX OnlyFans for over a month now and it's been a lovely experience.
Purchased an 8 minute JOI video, 2 days ago, for $50 (approx £36) and it was terrific, sexy and fun.
Very rare I stay subscribed for more than a month to any OF accounts, but I'll be sticking around for a while to hers.

Very tempted to try Cara Steel's after reading the good feedback on here. She was always a fave of mine, ever since her days on BluebirdTV

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2023 15:01 by Ducky.)
12-07-2023 15:00
garpax Offline
Apprentice Poster

Has anyone encountered the 'oops' sales method on OnlyFans? It goes something like 'oops this video should have been ppv 50 dollars and I sent it for 15'. If it was a genuine mistake surely it would simply be cancelled.
13-07-2023 22:46
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2023 17:08 )fatboy77 Wrote:  suddenly get really ratty with me because I left her Fansly and signed up to her Onlyfans instead.

It leaves you wondering what the hell you did wrong.

To be fair, I can understand why that would be annoying. It's not unusual these days for girls to try and phase out OnlyFans as they switch to a different (better) platform. Someone leaving her Fansly and joining her OnlyFans would quite likely make her ratty, as it's just not possible to close an OnlyFans account until all subscriptions have expired.
15-07-2023 00:46

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles