Poll: Who's the Best Babe To Call For A Daytime Wank? (Feb 2017)
Abbey Monroe
Cara Brett
Cara Steele
Emma C
Electra Morgan
Fernanda
Gemma Jane
Hannah C
Lucy Anne
Lucie
Mikayla Bayliss
Mikeala Witt
Macy Leigh
Teejay Walker
Paige Phillips
Ruby Ryder
Reede Amber
Nicole Snow
Rebecca Kelly
Charlie C
Evelyn
Candy Charms
Tara May
Becky Roberts
Sophia Lares
Stacey Robyn
Scarlet Bouvier
Elise James
Sydney James
Cathy Cole
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Who is the Best Babe to Phone for a Daytime Wank? (2017)

bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who is the Best Babe to Phone for a Daytime Wank? (2017)
(16-01-2018 08:58 )babelover48 Wrote:  You have toe a spoilsport don't you?

No just pointing out the risk & potential ramifications of publicising breaking the day rules.

Nb please keep my toes out of this......
19-01-2018 12:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2018 12:46 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  You're kinda missing my point Rob. Not disputing there are girls who bend the day rules - & long may it continue - it's just that by publicising it on a public form we run the risk of getting both the tv companies & the girls in bother with Ofcom.

my point is Ofcom make some rules and the shows make a lot of their own and it needs to be extremely blatant on screen before Ofcom get involved so unless they have a team of lip readers the more the dayshow girls bend the rules the better as I for 1 don't call to talk about the weather or their latest designer hand bag they've bought
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2018 08:23 by Rob169.)
19-01-2018 18:28
Yorkshireman Offline
Junior Poster

I might be wrong but I didn't think the girls were breaking any rules if they were only doing the dirty talk with callers who use the website numbers. As long as those numbers aren't advertised on the daytime TV OSG's they're not breaking any rules as far as I'm aware.
22-01-2018 10:37
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

On BS that is correct, I call S66 on the TV advertisd phone line, will be trying the net advertised one soon purely as its cheaper over long calls, will find out if to the model it makes any difference, personally with S66 I don't think it does its primary function is a cheaper avenue / avoids phone bill way of calling, plus perhaps earns S66 a higher percentage than a BT call would etc not sure.
23-01-2018 18:54
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

^
I used the S66 internet advertised line today through the Vue Call number, rather than my usual TV number, person I spoke to said it showed up as exactly the same on her phone and there was no instruction on the level of convo it was all the same ..in this case a bit of normal chat, tease and then a strong dtw next to the phone ! all great fun for both and a bit cheaper for me by buying credits instead of phone bill / connection fee.
24-01-2018 16:51
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Had Atlanta yesterday and Tara May and Alexa today using the Rampant credit options and Christ all 3 were excellent

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-01-2018 18:20
Yorkshireman Offline
Junior Poster

(24-01-2018 18:20 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Had Atlanta yesterday and Tara May and Alexa today using the Rampant credit options and Christ all 3 were excellent

Gemma Jane, Jesssie Jensen & Scarlett Jones all pure filth on rampant & BS web only numbers as are Alison Wilde & Tia Essex on the xpanded web site number.
25-01-2018 01:46
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-01-2018 16:51 )docutech Wrote:  ^
I used the S66 internet advertised line today through the Vue Call number, rather than my usual TV number, person I spoke to said it showed up as exactly the same on her phone and there was no instruction on the level of convo it was all the same ..in this case a bit of normal chat, tease and then a strong dtw next to the phone ! all great fun for both and a bit cheaper for me by buying credits instead of phone bill / connection fee.

I could never get Vue call to work for some reason...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-01-2018 08:57
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(25-01-2018 01:46 )Yorkshireman Wrote:  
(24-01-2018 18:20 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Had Atlanta yesterday and Tara May and Alexa today using the Rampant credit options and Christ all 3 were excellent

Gemma Jane, Jesssie Jensen & Scarlett Jones all pure filth on rampant & BS web only numbers as are Alison Wilde & Tia Essex on the xpanded web site number.

Thats why I don't call BS because the dedicated lines ruin the enjoyment for me, I like the feeling of having a naughty call on a normal line, my gut feel is on the BS web line they would get straight into sex talk (which is fair enough) and I don't want that as I don't like the robotic nights anyway.

Good to have as an option if the girl is proving irresistible but I prefer the will she won't she of S66
26-01-2018 18:57
Ryan_z Offline
Junior Poster

(20-10-2017 12:34 )mogga Wrote:  Haven't called any of the girls for years but still watch. Gemma hiles was excellent back in the day and lyndsey Atkinson was also great. Seem to remember calling Mickaela Witt when she was first on the shows but she was a let down

I spoke to Gemma a few weeks ago and she was rubbish. She actually told me off like a teacher for trying to bend the rules and get her in trouble. I felt like replying "Babe, there are girls on your channel who talk total filth in the middle of the day and you're getting worked up about nowt", but there's no point.
26-01-2018 23:14