Poll: Who's the Best Babe To Call For A Daytime Wank? (Feb 2017)
Abbey Monroe
Cara Brett
Cara Steele
Emma C
Electra Morgan
Fernanda
Gemma Jane
Hannah C
Lucy Anne
Lucie
Mikayla Bayliss
Mikeala Witt
Macy Leigh
Teejay Walker
Paige Phillips
Ruby Ryder
Reede Amber
Nicole Snow
Rebecca Kelly
Charlie C
Evelyn
Candy Charms
Tara May
Becky Roberts
Sophia Lares
Stacey Robyn
Scarlet Bouvier
Elise James
Sydney James
Cathy Cole
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Who is the Best Babe to Phone for a Daytime Wank? (2017)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Who is the Best Babe to Phone for a Daytime Wank? (Feb 2017)
anyone knocking one out with Mikaela' yet?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-02-2017 12:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jobuddy18uk Offline
Junior Poster

(17-02-2017 12:24 )babelover48 Wrote:  anyone knocking one out with Mikaela' yet?

yeah I just did

From my experience Mikaela, teejay, Fernanda and Rebecca are well up 4 it on studio with some thinly veiled innuendo (pretty much no veil required for Rebecca) and lucy anne and Danni king can be helpful too, katy summers up 4 it on xxxpanded (plus u can cam same time). On bs had innuendo from Charlie, Hannah, Vicky and electra on normal line but just call on naughtychat.tv line. Used to beable to cam on naughtychat line but the cams no on babecall app aint tried it yet, anyone know if u can call on phone same time as camming on babecall? my mic is fucked. From my experience Hannah only picked up naughtychat if you were taking her for cam aswell, and when she did wasn't a quick call but was fucking awesome.

Anyone had any joy with caty cole?
17-02-2017 14:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I guess it's all about not stating the bleeding obvious and gently bring into conversation that you are knocking one out

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-02-2017 14:28
Davesmithy Offline
Senior Poster

Had an amazing time with Mia this morning. It was on naughty chat but she was best call I've had ever. She said she wanted to drain my balls of every drop and she sure did that!!
17-02-2017 14:59
StevieJ3000 Offline
Senior Poster

Zoe stollery is also a guarenteed good one for me
19-02-2017 12:16
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2017 14:28 )babelover48 Wrote:  I guess it's all about not stating the bleeding obvious and gently bring into conversation that you are knocking one out

depends who you speak to Rolleyes
20-02-2017 18:14
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2017 16:51 )Paul Ducky Wrote:  Luckily, the cleavage-tastic Hannah C was in a helpful mood when I called her, today.
Nothing explicit, but nice and flirty with her knowing just what I was up to Big Grin

I have to say, I really don't mind that and quite like it. It is all about the knowing and gentle encouragement. I know it is not for all, but if I do get someone like Rebecca Kelly, then that is also very good! Wink
23-02-2017 07:11
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2017 18:00 )Davesmithy Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 16:51 )Paul Ducky Wrote:  Luckily, the cleavage-tastic Hannah C was in a helpful mood when I called her, today.
Nothing explicit, but nice and flirty with her knowing just what I was up to Big Grin

Really?
That doesn't sound like Hannah?
From my experience she wouldn't be happy if you let on you were knocking one out on the other end? Are you sure she knew what you were up to?

I have had Hannah like that and she was good and defn knew and encouraged with body positions etc. Have also had her where she was the exact opposite.
23-02-2017 07:13
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2017 18:43 )Davesmithy Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 18:25 )Paul Ducky Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 18:00 )Davesmithy Wrote:  

Really?
That doesn't sound like Hannah?
From my experience she wouldn't be happy if you let on you were knocking one out on the other end? Are you sure she knew what you were up to?

Damn straight! (.)(.) Smile

Of course she knew, matey. She never seems to mind as long as I'm being respectful, fairly discrete, shower her with complements and refrain from holding the phone right next to my love-truncheon Big Laugh
I'm pleased for you buddy. I love Hannah, shes right up my street but whenever I ring her even on the naughychat line I cant get anywhere!!
Even when I shower her with compliments and tell her my favourite thing about her is her face! It is actually but she has got a cracking rack too!!
23-02-2017 07:14
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

(17-02-2017 14:23 )jobuddy18uk Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 12:24 )babelover48 Wrote:  anyone knocking one out with Mikaela' yet?

yeah I just did

From my experience Mikaela, teejay, Fernanda and Rebecca are well up 4 it on studio with some thinly veiled innuendo (pretty much no veil required for Rebecca) and lucy anne and Danni king can be helpful too, katy summers up 4 it on xxxpanded (plus u can cam same time). On bs had innuendo from Charlie, Hannah, Vicky and electra on normal line but just call on naughtychat.tv line. Used to beable to cam on naughtychat line but the cams no on babecall app aint tried it yet, anyone know if u can call on phone same time as camming on babecall? my mic is fucked. From my experience Hannah only picked up naughtychat if you were taking her for cam aswell, and when she did wasn't a quick call but was fucking awesome.

Anyone had any joy with caty cole?

Agree with first 4 babes mentioned, Rebecca is awesome. Have never phoned Emma C but she is also reportedly awesome.

Wondering about Katy Summers. I have taken quite a liking to her, probably because of her big juicy arse! Ihave phoned her twice and it was quite difficult to steer the conversation that way. I little more joy 2nd time round (she knew what I was up to) but not much. Was it the normal line you phoned in on or was it a (even more) premium line/cam connection?

Cheers.

PS- also, does anyone know if she appears on other sites (only tease etc) use differnt names?
23-02-2017 07:20