babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Stacey - nipple slip

Bigguyjun Offline
Senior Poster

RE: new girl stacy nipple slip
Damn has anyone got a longer version video of her?? i can't belive i missed this!! what a honey!
Great vid m8!
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 00:47 by Bigguyjun.)
10-05-2009 21:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Stacey
Stacey is on 960 looking as gorgeous as ever. Wonder if she'll give us another show like the other day.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
13-05-2009 12:49
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Stacey
Doesn't look like it - she has a bra on this time....

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-05-2009 12:55
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry Skateguy i meant to put this in the daytime section.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
13-05-2009 12:58
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

No problem mate, I'm sure it'll be moved along with the other Stacy thread too. Thanks for the heads-up, its just a shame she's learnt from her wardrobe malfunction of the other day. Think we need to dream up some clever phrase to describe these first day/night wardrobe mistakes the girls make.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-05-2009 13:02
nine hundred Away
LFC and 'Sex Kitten' Amber Fan

RE: Stacey - nipple slip
Fidster69 Wrote:just seen the vid clip....you're right it is a sweet one, and she just takes it in her stride too....most newbies look so panic stricken when it happens, which makes it look more 'shocking'...Gemma on the other hand seems to look down, sees nip's out...goes 'oh...' tucks it back in...normal service resumes.

You can guarantee almost every newbie goes through the initiation (in-nip-tiation) process!!

nine hundred Wrote:
Fidster69 Wrote:You can guarantee almost every newbie goes through the initiation (in-nip-tiation) process!!

lmfao!! gotta love a 'in-nip-iation'. a wise wise man (that looked a bit like tsurugi's avatar as it goes) once whispered...

'always focus your chi through the red circle of memories on the all controlling tablet whenever you see a big bang on the horizon'...

...which i loosely translated as 'always press record on a new babes debut' lol ;-) !!

Fidster69 Wrote:good saying Big Grin

Quoted from the Nipslip - Gemma new girl on Breakfast Club thread (http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...id112320). Thought it seemed fitting Wink Big Grin.

Stacey is STUNNING by the way...my gosh eek!!

"Just call me 9"!!

The Celebrity Nip Slip & Pokie Nipple Appreciation Society (R.I.P.) -- Upskirts Anonymous (R.I.P.) -- The Cameltoe Collective (R.I.P.) -- Downblouse Diaries (R.I.P.)
13-05-2009 13:40
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: new girl stacy nipple slip
killyourself Wrote:Stacey nip slipSurprised

Enjoy.
thanks mate,cant beleive it tho coz when i saw her just before i never thought it possible you would get to see anything but wat a nice top it is,cheers stacy if you get to read this darling,keep it up for me babe lol
xxx
aaaah mate,gutted ,just seen one of the vids of the lovely stacey and cant beleive how nice she looks,i was working till 4pm and now whe has a bra on i am so gutted coz i would ov loved to of seen her before when she was slipping,i really am so upset now,i saw her now but she is wearing a bra ,i hate bra`s lol,please whip it of stacey darlin xxx.i`d really appreciate if you would baby xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
13-05-2009 16:38
ding69 Offline
Senior Poster

happened friday nite 9 til 10 at one stage stacy right nip was hanging out 5... 10 min then some one phoned in and told her but she pull top over to cover left nip which in process made left nipple even more expose me think camera man is forum member........................ lol
13-05-2009 17:47
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

ding69 Wrote:happened friday nite 9 til 10 at one stage stacy right nip was hanging out 5... 10 min then some one phoned in and told her but she pull top over to cover left nip which in process made left nipple even more expose me think camera man is forum member........................ lol

AH CHEERS MATEY,I THOUGHT IT HAD HAPPENED TODAY HENCE WHY I WAS GUTTED...SHE LOOKS FIT IN THE ZEBRA PRINT NOW OOOH YEA.HOPE TO SEE ALITTLE SLIPPAGE ?I HOPE ANYWAY LOL BUT THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW AND LETS HOPE THE CAMERA MAN IS A FORUM MEMBER .FOR SOME QUALITY ZOOM ACTION LOL

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
13-05-2009 17:57
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

wak1976 Wrote:
ding69 Wrote:happened friday nite 9 til 10 at one stage stacy right nip was hanging out 5... 10 min then some one phoned in and told her but she pull top over to cover left nip which in process made left nipple even more expose me think camera man is forum member........................ lol

AH CHEERS MATEY,I THOUGHT IT HAD HAPPENED TODAY HENCE WHY I WAS GUTTED...SHE LOOKS FIT IN THE ZEBRA PRINT NOW OOOH YEA.HOPE TO SEE ALITTLE SLIPPAGE ?I HOPE ANYWAY LOL BUT THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW AND LETS HOPE THE CAMERA MAN IS A FORUM MEMBER .FOR SOME QUALITY ZOOM ACTION LOL

Your caps lock button broken? Tongue
13-05-2009 18:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV