babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Babe or Bloke?

biker200 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babe or Bloke?
those are big womanly feet aint they. the fetishishts on here would have a field day, he just spoke he is a he

What did i miss?
24-10-2008 18:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Addison Wrote:Okay, backtrack, backtrack!

I steamed in here and commented before checking who was currently on screen. I had a little look earlier, and only saw one presenter (clearly a woman! - I was defending her honour!), and thought you were on about her, but didn’t see the second presenter. Having now seen who you were on about, I would say for sure that it's either a cross-dressing man or a pre-op transsexual (probably the former).

Apologies skate. I should’ve looked before I leapt (hey, I’m new here!). Seems as though some of you lads are either sitting in front of the TV while surfing with lappies, or watching an Internet stream. I’m at home, but in a room without a TV in and working on a desktop, and so can't get up to speed about who's currently on unless I go and look at the box. Soz again.

That's ok, no problem. Haha, of course I didn't mean Celeste - she has large breasts and is all woman.

Yes the person is most definitely a pre-op transsexual or a cross dressing man (the proof being the fact that male genitals are on display half of the time). I do think the subject is relevant for discussion on this board because it raises questions:

1. someone being described as a female not being so is surely misleading for phone in show where people are expecting to speak to a woman.

2. How 956 is positioning itself within the market and whether this presenter is really good for the show - surely blokes wanting to watch female orientated babeshows are less likely to watch when this person is on...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 18:07 by skateguy.)
24-10-2008 18:06
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

you serious about the presenters genitals being on display?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-10-2008 18:13
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

my sides ache with laughing watching 956. gotta flick to paige

What did i miss?
24-10-2008 18:25
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

who cares TOYA is on 906 so EXCUSE ME. She just said she cant give a twirl . how sad

What did i miss?
24-10-2008 18:29
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

a bloke dressed as a man, god i've seen it all now lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-10-2008 18:42
robertwatkins21 Offline
Junior Poster

Gotta be a bloke , they must be desperate for presenters
24-10-2008 20:30
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

skateguy Wrote:How 956 is positioning itself within the market

It's positioning itself badly, when you compare it with the other shows. There are a lot more shows competing for attention/calls these days, and you've got to get the basics right, and risk a bit on the outlay to draw the punters in, i.e:

1) Make sure your picture doesn't "cube up" or get too artefact-y when there's movement on screen.
2) Vary your camera postion/angles once in a while
3) Make sure your live stream doesn't keep breaking up or keep freezing and then jumping.
And er...
4) Don't feature presenters who are clearly male trannies Big Grin

This channel got it right very briefly a couple of months ago. They seemed to be broadcasting from within the UK, with a good, sharp, non-freezing stream and featuring Toni-Samantha a lot of the time. Then they went back to what the set up is at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2008 20:33 by Addison.)
24-10-2008 20:32
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Maybe due to the credit crunch they could not afford any female presenters so got one of the camera guys to step in.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
24-10-2008 20:59
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:you serious about the presenters genitals being on display?

Unfortunately I was serious. Of course you may think that's bollocks but if you did I could only agree with you....

The most annoying thing about it is how is he allowed to get away with it but we're not allowed to see anything from the female presenters? Sad

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 01:34 by skateguy.)
25-10-2008 01:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV