Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Scarlett Jones - Chat, Caps and Vids

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

[split] Scarlett Jones - Chat, Caps and Vids
^^
Scarlett has been concentrating on her long term career, where have you been, mars? She's taking time off from the babeshows to focus on her studies & exams.

I'm sure scarlet is perfectly capable of determining what she does in her career with out being patronised by people like you

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2017 09:59
Find all posts by this user
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Scarlett Jones - Chat, Caps and Vids
(26-05-2017 09:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Scarlett has been concentrating on her long term career, where have you been, mars? She's taking time off from the babeshows to focus on her studies & exams.

I'm sure scarlet is perfectly capable of determining what she does in her career with out being patronised by people like you

Really dont think wackawoo was trying to be patronising. Once again the white knight has come to the wrong conclusion.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
26-05-2017 12:07
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Oh look, the knight in shining armour comes a galloping over the hill laugh

Not entirely sure why again of course.

I'll think you'll find that you constantly thinking you have defend these little ladies, as if they can't do it themselves, is immeasurable more patronising than anything I have posted.

I'd imagine even the girls you feel the need you have to defend think you're an insufferable creep.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2017 12:17 by wackawoo.)
26-05-2017 12:15
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(26-05-2017 12:07 )FantasyNinja Wrote:  

Really dont think wackawoo was trying to be patronising. Once again the white knight has come to the wrong conclusion.

nope. because it had been posted ages ago scarlett was taking time off from the babeshows to focus on her studies & exams, so for wackawoo say in response to scarlet "Focus on your long term career, girl" was definitely patronising as scarlett has been focusing on her long term career

I don't defend the babeshow babes all the time, I have been critical of them from time to time when I think it's warranted. But I will have NO HESITATION to defend them then they get comments like wackawoo posted, lecturing & patronising scarlett

as for babeshow babes thinking I'm an "insufferable creep" there probably is given how long ive been watching the shows and I have no problem with that, but the overwhelming majority of babeshow babes, INCLUDING SCARLETT appreciate my support of them and have had numerous messages, comments etc from babes either on social media or when I have met them in person saying they appreciate my support

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2017 15:37
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(26-05-2017 15:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  [quote='FantasyNinja' pid='2041356' dateline='1495796846']

nope. because it had been posted ages ago scarlett was taking time off from the babeshows to focus on her studies & exams, so for wackawoo say in response to scarlet "Focus on your long term career, girl" was definitely patronising as scarlett has been focusing on her long term career

I don't defend the babeshow babes all the time, I have been critical of them from time to time when I think it's warranted. But I will have NO HESITATION to defend them then they get comments like wackawoo posted, lecturing & patronising scarlett

as for babeshow babes thinking I'm an "insufferable creep" there probably is given how long ive been watching the shows and I have no problem with that, but the overwhelming majority of babeshow babes, INCLUDING SCARLETT appreciate my support of them and have had numerous messages, comments etc from babes either on social media or when I have met them in person saying they appreciate my support

Except I was responding to her post of yesterday:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2041022

To whit, she stated she would not be returning, to whit I replied, concentrait on your long term career, girl. There is not a smidgeon of patronising in that post of mine. If you want to link it to a post that you remember from days or even weeks ago, the problem lies there with you.

Your second paragraph shows you to be delusional in your importance to them and the support they need from you.

Of course they say they appretiate your support, that's called being polite to any one who is a 'fan', what do you think they are going to say?

You had a couple of responces on twitter and a couple of meetings at functions you probably paid a lot of money to attend and you think your mates and they need you to defend their honour.

Many many people have noted your idiotic defensive posts.

ps, and you are very far from being in a position to crow about what you have or haven't posted ages ago, from what I have seen and others have said, you should be called rammy echo; and that's not even taking into account the virtually identical post you post every single day.

And, of course, plenty of her magnificent bottom to the cameraRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2017 19:14 by wackawoo.)
26-05-2017 18:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66