Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Camerawork the whole lot of nothing

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

Camerawork the whole lot of nothing
I think it is about time that someone should portray a thought at the absolute rubbish that is being broadcast at the moment.I have watched what is supposed to be web tv ,censored to death,with a little bit of pussy [and I mean a little bit] thrown in,by what I would imagine a child on youtube with a camera in his hand,running about in a playground,playing on swings and roundabouts,and playing hopscotch,would be capable of using a camera.
The fact is that none of the camera people on any of these channels has any idea how to work the damn cameras.
I have followed the channels on and off for years now and think after all this time they should be better than this.
Fuck the channels,all of them,I do hope that people will realise how much of a ride they are being taken on and soon.
Maybe they will and maybe they wont.
I hope with all my heart that these thieving hound-dogs will be taken off the screens of our tv and internet for the lies they portray and the lack of content
07-06-2017 19:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Camerawork the whole lot of nothing
Giving this a bump, as your comment/thread deserve a bit of comment.

I wouldn't go as far as wanting the channels taken off the screen, as I just stop watching them. But yeah I wouldn't shead too many tears if it did happen, the babeshows are as we once loved them are on life support. And let's be honest, it would be karma on some of the attitude of the babes & the practices of the shysters running the shows.
08-06-2017 16:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-06-2017 19:59 )gtheboy Wrote:  I think it is about time that someone should portray a thought at the absolute rubbish that is being broadcast at the moment.I have watched what is supposed to be web tv ,censored to death,with a little bit of pussy [and I mean a little bit] thrown in,by what I would imagine a child on youtube with a camera in his hand,running about in a playground,playing on swings and roundabouts,and playing hopscotch,would be capable of using a camera.
The fact is that none of the camera people on any of these channels has any idea how to work the damn cameras.
I have followed the channels on and off for years now and think after all this time they should be better than this.
Fuck the channels,all of them,I do hope that people will realise how much of a ride they are being taken on and soon.
Maybe they will and maybe they wont.
I hope with all my heart that these thieving hound-dogs will be taken off the screens of our tv and internet for the lies they portray and the lack of content

As long as the channels are still getting the calls, they will carry on regardless off how good or bad they are

Piper Niven Superfan
08-06-2017 17:21
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Rammy, why would you make such a pointlessly baffling comment like that? Why not address the point he's actually making RE: the shit camera work? Why state the bloody obvious for the 45,000th time?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-06-2017 17:37