Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Naked on the First Night (NOTFN)

Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Naked on the First Night (NOTFN)
Fellow poster and top lad eoinindahouze posted about Brooke and her naked debut on BS last night. This begged the question, can we think of any other classic NOFTN moments?

Also, I think all the babes should be made to go naked on their debut. A more experienced babe who likes to get naked could help them. On Studio 66 for example, a new girl could have her clothes ripped off by Lola Knight and Cara Brett. On Babestation, we could have Ashley Emma and Lori Buckby showing the new girl how to disrobe whether she wants to or not and on Xpanded we could get Jessica Kelly and Rosie Rendall to forcibly remove every last inch of clothing.

Another idea would be for the caller who had made the most calls to a channel, or has a proven track record in introducing a babe show babe's panties to the floor, to get to go into the studio and perform the ceremonial stripping the debutante naked. I would like to nominate Snookered147 for this honour if my idea ever sees the light of day.
19-06-2017 17:47
Find all posts by this user
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Naked on the First Night (NOTFN)
I assumed all the girls get naked on their first night at some point or other if they wish? she used to be on Xxxpanded doing night shows so she knows the ropes Smile

A beautiful girl and a good addition to Babe Station, but it's worrying the amount of girls that go from being an Xxxpanded regular, sign for Babe Station then vanish from the TV after a few shows.

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2017 21:54 by Babe-Review-Man.)
19-06-2017 21:54
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^^ Why thank you kind Sir Smile.

Sometimes there is more joy in the wait.......however long. Oh that Kandi moment. It will live with me for my every remaining day Shy.

19-06-2017 22:02
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2017 22:02 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^^ Why thank you kind Sir Smile.

Sometimes there is more joy in the wait.......however long. Oh that Kandi moment. It will live with me for my every remaining day Shy.

It was amazing mate. I genuinely never thought we'd see her naked but you pulled it off... all of it!!!
19-06-2017 22:06
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Any more thoughts lads? Trying to get an angle on this.
24-08-2017 20:57
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

The ceremonial stripping would have been a real money spinner with all the new clunge they've had starting on Babestation recently. Punters would be flocking through the turnstiles to see that.
21-10-2017 04:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV