Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I will no longer be creating threads on the forum

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: I will no longer be crreating threads on the forum
That's something I didn't expect, but I expect she took advice from Studio bosses and other girls, whether I owe her an apology personally IDK

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-06-2017 21:56
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(20-06-2017 21:56 )babelover48 Wrote:  That's something I didn't expect, but I expect she took advice from Studio bosses and other girls, whether I owe her an apology personally IDK

Nope.
Not imo anyway.
You have done nowt wrong.

20-06-2017 21:59
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-06-2017 21:52 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 21:36 )babelover48 Wrote:  One upshot of asll this is that I have noticed on Twitter as I think Macy has possibly closed her account as I get 'the page doesn't exist!!' message in searching for her

yeah, its gone, just checked the convo she had with Becky Kelly and Macy's stuff has disappeared.

Has Becky's gone too?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
20-06-2017 22:05
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

If, as has been claimed, some actual insults started flying around (I didn't see anything remotely problematic, IMO, but I don't know how things progressed?), why have these posts not been removed, rather than the whole thread? Huh

Also, I'm unclear as to why babelover48 feels the need to apologise to anyone? Huh
20-06-2017 22:14
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(20-06-2017 22:14 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  If, as has been claimed, some actual insults started flying around (I didn't see anything remotely problematic, IMO, but I don't know how things progressed?), why have these posts not been removed, rather than the whole thread? Huh

Also, I'm unclear as to why babelover48 feels the need to apologise to anyone? Huh

that was my thought, why werent just the nasty replies removed???ImportantHuhHuhHuh

20-06-2017 22:19
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It's just how I am mate, a soft teddy bear with feelings!! lol (that's something Fern knows about!!)

20-06-2017 22:20
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-06-2017 22:14 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  If, as has been claimed, some actual insults started flying around (I didn't see anything remotely problematic, IMO, but I don't know how things progressed?), why have these posts not been removed, rather than the whole thread? Huh

That's the one thing I don't understand why didn't they just remove the offending posts and kept the thread in it's place but it was their decision and I have to accept that

20-06-2017 22:28
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

No need for you to apologise babelover, you are not responsible for whatever was posted (and what I saw seemed Ok tbh although I bailed at about 11pm) and certainly shouldn't stop you creating threads in here, you're a good forum member and decent guy as far as I can tell
20-06-2017 22:31
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-06-2017 22:31 )hops1 Wrote:  No need for you to apologise babelover, you are not responsible for whatever was posted (and what I saw seemed Ok tbh although I bailed at about 11pm) and certainly shouldn't stop you creating threads in here, you're a good forum member and decent guy as far as I can tell

Thanks mate

Becky's Twitter is still up and the "Turn over if you're bored" comment that formed part of the convo with Macy is still up but can only assume that Macy's comments & responses don't show up as part of that convo

(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 07:48 by lovebabes56.)
20-06-2017 22:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Could we get the official line on all this please? Primarily I think the question about why just the troublesome posts couldn't be removed needs answering.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-06-2017 22:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS