Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I will no longer be creating threads on the forum

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: I will no longer be crreating threads on the forum
Just hope I wake up in the morning and hope this thread is still here!! loll

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-06-2017 23:18
Find all posts by this user
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wo...

Just been reading this thread just now. WTF happened? Actually I don't want to know.

Just Please Play Nice People!

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-06-2017 01:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm sure some of the other guys will explain to you the situation that arose

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
21-06-2017 06:05
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-06-2017 23:02 )terence Wrote:  ok, as far as i know, the thread took a nasty turn so the whole thing was removed rather than just the posts. nobody needs to apologise for anything. history shows us that these threads can be used by some to take pot shots at the girls and other members so removal is the usual practise.

there was no requests by girls or channels to remove the thread.

But have situations arose in the past where the studios or even the girls themselves have contacted the mods and have specifically made a request for a removal of a thread or certain posted comments? That would put my mind rest

(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 06:57 by lovebabes56.)
21-06-2017 06:13
Charlemagne Offline

No one made a request. Repeat, no girl & no channel, made any request to have the thread or any of the content removed

Stop looking for conspiricies..

21-06-2017 07:25
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm not looking for any...

21-06-2017 07:26
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-06-2017 22:47 )hops1 Wrote:  ^^^ Agree Robot Devil. I saw nothing before about 11pm that could, IMHO, be considered OTT. Cant say what was or wasn't posted after, but why not just remove offensive posts rather than whole thread

I know for a fact that some of my comments in the thread were definitely not in the OTT category and I'm sure you guys would agree with that I might have made the odd tongue in cheek comment, but I
know I wouldn't go as far as to chuck personal comments/insults in the babes' direction to begin with

(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 07:55 by lovebabes56.)
21-06-2017 07:52
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

First of I don't get why they just didn't remove the posts that were insulting and nasty to the babes rather than remove the whole thread, second of all as they actually removed the whole thing they could have at least taken the time to send you a message explaining the reason for it's removal

I for one think it was a thread that was needed, making members aware of how we are looked upon by certain babes. As babelover said, it was a not a witch hunt or meant to slag off the babes in anyway, it was just making fellow forum member aware of the way some of the ways we are looked upon by some of the girls. I think calling whole members of a forum saddos and free loaders warrants everyones attention on here.

When I was taking part in that thread it was in a healthy place and was just about what forums for, using it as a topic of coversation. Why should you suffer and get a post you have taken the time to create be removed just because a few people use it as insult time

This is where this forum is so different from others, most other forums would have just removed the bad posts or at least let you know why they did remove it. It was a completeley valid thread and as you can see by the amount of replies in this post mate,most of us are with you and on your side

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
21-06-2017 08:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Thanks mate much appreciated that I have the support of so many when a small minority hijacked it to personally insult the girls

(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 08:13 by lovebabes56.)
21-06-2017 08:11
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Mate It was just a topic of conversation. Just because a certain select few use that as the time to start insults flying around for the babes that is not your fault. Like I say if anything, their posts should get deleted not the entire thread

You read something on twitter, you decided to share that with the forum as you felt it warrants peoples attention and to get their view on it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
21-06-2017 08:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS