Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Advice when calling in.

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Advice when calling in.
(05-07-2017 21:17 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 20:44 )eyres42 Wrote:  My advice would be don't, spend your money on something worthwhile.

^ Read this. Read it again. Then keep reading it until you realise there are much better things to be doing with your hard earned cash.

And much as it pains me to say it............
Speaking as someone who used to ring the shows so regularly in times past I must now concur with the above opinions for more reasons than I have the patience to type here any longer Sad. Trust me that saves a whole lot of reading on your part and rambling on mine Wink Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 21:29 by Snooks.)
05-07-2017 21:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

^ Don't let Macey Leigh hear thateek She isn't too keen on voyeuristic freeloaders laugh
05-07-2017 21:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Don't tell me things like that.
It will merely intensify my determination NOT to call Wink.

Just to go back to the original question based on past experience that served me well..........If you do call my general advice is to be polite and courteous in the greeting, the requests and the goodbye at the end if time allows.
Display as much patience as circumstances allow and be complimentary about the look of the babe or the show or both.
It just helps create a feel good factor early on and can be quite beneficial Wink

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 21:49 by Snooks.)
05-07-2017 21:42
Faceman_ Offline
Junior Poster

(05-07-2017 12:59 )marty1990 Wrote:  What advice would you give to someone who would want to ring the channel for the first time? What do people generally talk about during a call. During night shows, can you get the girl on screen to do anything you tell them to? (Within reason of course.)

What advice would you give to someone who has a hard time on the phone talking? I rang up once, but bottled at the last minute. I feel guilty because thier time is wasted.

Any advice or tips is appreciated.

Thank you

A bit of a ramble...but I hope it helps with regard to your first call. This isn't meant to put you off, I hasten to add.

Definitely listen in to your chosen babe first to get the gist of how things go.

It's a minefield in many ways. Be aware that so many things can get in the way of a good audio/visual experience. Forewarned is forearmed.

Someone else on already on the line, drunk or just being generally obnoxious or boring. The babe not listening very well, some are better than others at that. Too much background noise at their end...producers/cameramen/staff playing loud music, yelling or another babe too close by, speaking so loudly that it is picked up by your audio. Babe being continually distracted by studio goings on, faffing with the Pervcam and being 'on the mike' effectively ignoring you while you pay per minute. Current channel suddenly switching to another babe mid-call.
Time outs - if you've been listening for a while before getting through you get automatically cut off after a total (listening and talking) of 20 or 30 minutes.
Problems with the phone line for a variety of reasons.....your phone is crap, their phone's batteries are shot, babe accidentally/deliberately hits mute on her phone, or another random fault with the phone system.

If you're watching online - a crap stream quality or one which doesn't keep up with the audio. Also some video streams cut you off after viewing for a certain length of time. You can click to watch again, but it's still annoying. And of course, running out of credits when you're in the middle of a call.

Prepare your surroundings before you call. Choose your babe carefully. Make sure you have enough credits/time for your whole call including waiting/listening time. Mute your television and any other background noise so you have the best chance of hearing properly. Don't be drunk, whispering or speaking from a position that muffles your voice...under your pillow/bed sheets. If you're silent you'll get the old "Are you still there?" response. No answer and you'll be cut off. Be polite and reasonably direct and keep waffle to a minimum.....(unlike me here!) Tongue

That's all before you get into who is a good performer, and who isn't.

Happy days! Big Grin
05-07-2017 22:27
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(05-07-2017 21:10 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  The time you call can be a factor too. I might call in the first hour of any night shift when the girl is fresh and attentive. Later in her shift -- after she has spent a few hours hearing guys grunt at her -- she is more likely to be in moan-and-groan autopilot and won't really be listening to you at all. There is also a higher likelihood on very late night calls of ending up in the queue behind an incomprehensible drunk who has lost all sense of time and money.

This is a good observation by Goodfella, but I feel something should be added, which is that calling later on can make it a lot easier to get straight through.
05-07-2017 23:40
Whynot Offline
Just Me

The best advice i can give is to do it on someone elses phone Wink

I hate injustice and liars
05-07-2017 23:57
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

For anyone seeking advice, information on what babes to call etc then please get in touch with me

Over the years I have spoken to a good number of the babes and yes they are a bloody rip off, but if you got money to spare and fancy a cheeky call with a hot woman who you like then I say go for it

As mentioned some are better than others and there is a reason why sometimes you see certain babes sitting there sometimes for an hour at a time with no calls

There is no need to over analyse this and think about it super seriously like some maybe telling you to do. At the end of the day it is just a phone chat, but to someone new it can be a bit intimidating and only natural you want to handle the chat as best as you can

But like I say, if you or anyone else wants to get in touch for advice on calling the babes then am happy to offer any help I can

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
26-12-2017 10:05