GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Morgan

dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Morgan
kinkykay08 Wrote:i downloaded morgan vid from sexysat, but which program do i view the clip on? i cant seem to get it working.xx
Did you download all the parts and extract them using WinRar...they won't play as indivdual files...they then should play in any of the players...
24-08-2008 18:06
Find all posts by this user
jaymack Offline

dondoe Wrote:
kinkykay08 Wrote:i downloaded morgan vid from sexysat, but which program do i view the clip on? i cant seem to get it working.xx
Did you download all the parts and extract them using WinRar...they won't play as indivdual files...they then should play in any of the players...
if there from hexits link then you nedd hjsplit to rejoin the 3 parts. when done they will make a wmv file
25-08-2008 01:22
kinkykay08 Offline
Senior Poster

wow, you guys are talking a different lanuage to me here,lol. i went to a link, downloaded the file from rapishire. when i got to my vidoes i try to play it and it asks me what program i want to use, whatever one i pick it wont work? thanks for help guys, im just a lil old girl,lol.xx
25-08-2008 07:48
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

kinkykay08 Wrote:wow, you guys are talking a different lanuage to me here,lol. i went to a link, downloaded the file from rapishire. when i got to my vidoes i try to play it and it asks me what program i want to use, whatever one i pick it wont work? thanks for help guys, im just a lil old girl,lol.xx

I know what you mean! I'm pretty new to this sort of stuff myself and sometimes it seems like you need to have done an IT course to get these kind of things to work. Also, I've not posted anything on Sexysat myself so it won't let me access the links, which makes it difficult to advise you what to do. I think what dondoe and jaymack are suggesting is that the files have been 'compressed' before being uploaded, which means that you need to 'uncompress' them before you'll be able to play them. 'Winrar', which dondoe mentions, is the program you use to uncompress files and you can download it for free from places like download.com. Once you've downloaded the Winrar program you just right click on the compressed file and click 'Extract files' and it uncompresses it for you. In most cases that will be enough to let you play it in something like windows media player or vlc media player. The 'hjsplit' program that jaymack mentions I'm not so sure about just because I've never used it myself, but I think what it does is combine 2 or more files together. I'm not sure whether you would need that or not but jaymack seems to know the particular links that you've used so he's probably right. I'd try to uncompress the files with Winrar first though and see if that works. With most things like this, half the battle is finding the right program for what you want to do. Once you have the right program (in this case Winrar) it should be a bit easier, but don't quote me on that!

I'm going to be uploading some Morgan videos in the next few days anyway and they won't be split or compressed so they should be a bit easier to play.

Alex
25-08-2008 16:07
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

kinkykay08 Wrote:wow, you guys are talking a different lanuage to me here,lol. i went to a link, downloaded the file from rapishire. when i got to my vidoes i try to play it and it asks me what program i want to use, whatever one i pick it wont work? thanks for help guys, im just a lil old girl,lol.xx
Try going to download.com and downloading a VLC player.....it's very good for playing those "Difficult" files...
25-08-2008 23:58
stereo Offline
Senior Poster

thanks very much for that
27-08-2008 13:29
kinkykay08 Offline
Senior Poster

do i have to pay or that for the clips or morgan?xx
27-08-2008 14:49
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

kinkykay08 Wrote:do i have to pay or that for the clips or morgan?xx

No, you just click on the megaupload hyperlink and type in the 3 letters it asks you to and wait for the counter to get to 0. When 'free download' shows in the grey box you just click it. Once it's downloaded you should be able to play it. I'm in the process of uploading another 2 clips at the moment and I'll post the links to them later.
27-08-2008 15:06
TheReds91 Offline
Apprentice Poster

thanks for the vid Alex
28-08-2008 10:09
stereo Offline
Senior Poster

yeah thanks for the clip