║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Birthday
Happy birthday to you Rex, have a good day Smile
20-07-2017 11:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

It's 33 years ago today that Supergirl went on release in UK cinemas, so that's why I've always celebrated it...

...but your reason is good too. It's clearly a good week to have a birthday Wink Sure you'll have a good time.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
20-07-2017 12:47
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Happy Birthday

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-07-2017 14:09
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(20-07-2017 09:09 )terence Wrote:  happy birthday dude. get yourself a pint on me! (i'll have to owe you the money!) Smile

Tight git Terence......have TWO pints on me Rex......but I too will have to owe you the money!! Lol

Happy Birthday pal, have a good one
20-07-2017 14:13
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all you sexy kind members of this excellent forum for your birthday wishes. Much appreciated.

I had a great day. Went out with the family for a nice meal in Birmingham. I ate loads, drank loads and received loads of gifts and money. It was great spending time with the family. After all family is the most important thing in life.

Now that was the family thing done. Now is time to look forward to Saturday night when I go out with the lads and drink shit loads and go out to all those bars, clubs and then end up in a Nice Sexy strip club to top off the night! I can't wait.Tongue

But however, Tonight it's now time to enjoy Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young. She's Looking So Delicious Tonight covered in oil.Heart

Excellent night for me tonight. What a way to end my birthday with my fav babes being on screen tonight....

Ms Preeti YoungHeart
Ms Charley GreenHeart
Ms Tori LeeHeart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-07-2017 01:34
terence Offline

(20-07-2017 12:47 )Doddle Wrote:  It's 33 years ago today that Supergirl went on release in UK cinemas, so that's why I've always celebrated it...

didn't it take you about 33 years to watch season 2 of supergirl?

seemed like it to the rest of us! lol. Wink

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
21-07-2017 10:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I'm about halfway through the last episode! Don't rush me, man Tongue

(I didn't see it in the cinema, and remember it got a premiere on ITV early in January 1988 and I was out all day and missed it, so taking my time has been a lifelong pursuit)

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-07-2017 12:25

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles