babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Do people only record/cap their favourites?

milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Do people only record/cap their favourites?
I was wondering what criteria people use when they decide to cap or record a particular show. For myself there are two rules.

Firstly it has to be one of my favourite girls, or failing that, she has to be giving a really special show or wearing a great outfit.

I think I've only broken this rule once, and that's because it matched my second rule, which is if I don't think anyone else will bother to cap or record it and and I want to save it for posterity. It's for this reason that I rarely do S66 (other than Cougars) or Babestation - almost all shows are being capped/recorded by someone else anyway.

Ideally it will satisfy both rules in which case I will almost certainly post material.

What about everyone else? How do they decide what to cap/record? Do they only do certain girls or certain shows?

Question everything
10-09-2017 19:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Do people only record/cap their favourites?
Pretty much those rules....at least it used to be for me.

Because nowadays there's little incentive to cap/record, maybe barring seeing a new promising babe or a babe doing something new or interesting. Otherwise it'd be just capturing the same old dull routine/gimmicks night after night, even with my favourites Huh
10-09-2017 21:32
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I record all the shows on Freeview and Virgin, watch them at 64x fast forward while listening to one of my extensive archive of Ken Bruce Show recordings and then delete them (the babeshows not Ken).

11-09-2017 00:49
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Firstly it has to be one of my favourite girls, or failing that, she has to be giving a really special show or wearing a great outfit.

That all would normally dictate what I record and upload.Big Grin
11-09-2017 05:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think we all have our favourite girls I think for many of us that is a standard rule (i personally try to cap different girls but have my favourites and I think many of you know which hare may favourites by new) what I think doesn't help much some channels don't introduce enough new girls during the daytime or failing that, make the line up as different as possible each day as many stick to
the same girls plus the number of channels available day time isn't helping to give us the choice we need

Also new outfits/sets are also another bone of contention.
I personally would love to see more new outfits and sets. That alone will probably do more to enhance the capping incentives but also if babes can be encouraged to be different and try new things without breaking OFCOM rules that would be also a good capping incentive.
But finally we come to the one thing that probably make some (or all of the above) difficult or impossible is perve cam I guess.
Perve cam for me totally dictates the type of show we get & what show the babes perform and hinders the level of show we get and what the caps we can get so me I guess the one main thing that makes a cap different from one to another is capping different expression. But going back to Perve cam, I know you can crop or airbrush the cam out of a shot but I think if it could be far better discreetly placed caps would look better even when the babes is on perve cam. I guess Daytime 2 4 1 's are long dead.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 06:59 by lovebabes56.)
11-09-2017 06:51
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(11-09-2017 00:49 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  I record all the shows on Freeview and Virgin, watch them at 64x fast forward while listening to one of my extensive archive of Ken Bruce Show recordings and then delete them (the babeshows not Ken).
"Three in 10" indeed Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-09-2017 07:39
Charlemagne Offline

Mostly cap my favourate girls.. Reed, Fernanda and Thai during the day and sometimes Lola Knight at nights.

I'd love to cap some of the Babestation girls but the screen's covered with telephone numbers, text alerts, the girls names and now emojis. annoyed

11-09-2017 09:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

would that be with the web streams?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
11-09-2017 12:00
Charlemagne Offline

(11-09-2017 12:00 )babelover48 Wrote:  would that be with the web streams?

Yes.
I'm struggling to find a cap posted by you Huh Where are you posting

11-09-2017 12:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I posted in most thread for caps for various girls but I don't think I've done many for BS to be honest
Still have loads of Fern to do from about three months!!
Checking BS stream and haven't seen any emojis yet

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 12:09 by lovebabes56.)
11-09-2017 12:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV