babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

bobbi on the chat

Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: bobbi on the chat
coco_loko Wrote:Whats everyone up2 this week anything exciting?
Rammyrascal has invited all the members to his house on Wednesday to celebrate his birthday...right mate?laugh

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
08-06-2009 02:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

coco_loko Wrote:Hey guys hope youve all been keeping well! big hellos right back to thin white duke, the one 1986,al4,mikeadfc,ricardo gillyboy2 and rammyrascal!

Ive moved now gillyboy2-literally 2 days ago...what a nightmare that was-wish someone would have told me the tip closes at like 4pm -i filled a van to the brim with rubbish and had to offload it into my garage cause it was too late to take it!Anyway have a beautiful garden to lie in the sun and also play with elvis!

Rammyrascal- you going to manchester gig? ill be at the lpool one-mollie got tickets for my mum,dad and myself cause shes a little angel!She supported take that yesterday at a stadium in front of 60,000 people!

Whats everyone up2 this week anything exciting? Holidays?

b
xxx

hi to you bobbi hope things are well Yes im going to the saturdays concert in manchester on the 7th of July and i cant wait. the concert was originally on the 19th june but got moved becuase they are supporting take that. im going to go super early and try and meet mollie and have a pic taken with her when she gets to the manchester apollo.

awww how nice mollie is getting you tickets for the liverpool gig for you and your parents. im on the saturdays forum and know how much she likes you. when you next speak to her say hi from me and hope the tour goes well

as colbert rules has said for what im up to this week. it is my birthday on wednesday and yes im inviting everyone round to my house lol. seriously not sure what im doing yet probably hitting manchester during the day and watching the england match in the evening

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009 11:49 by Rammyrascal.)
08-06-2009 11:48
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

What am I up to this week? Sod all - my life is just soooo exciting. Thanks for asking though hun. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
08-06-2009 12:44
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Here is a video of Bobbi singing with her new group Inky
07-07-2009 04:38
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I really hope the band works for Bobbi, you can tell she's passionate for a music career.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
07-07-2009 05:19
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

Yes I see the video last night gret harmonys left a cheeky coment lol

Its funny but every time I talk to bobbi be it phone text or chatback I realise more and more we are on the same level on so many things
07-07-2009 06:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hope this goes well for bobbi. im seeing one of her former bandmates today mollie who is in manchester with her current band the saturdays

Piper Niven Superfan
07-07-2009 09:00
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

note if you are on youtube you can subscribe to bobbis band Inky and follow them that way inkmusic
08-07-2009 07:01
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

Cool RE: bobbi on the chat
Headlessman Wrote:Here is a video of Bobbi singing with her new group Inky

Like the new sound, but looks a little less commercial though. Heart
08-07-2009 23:51
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Evening Bob me angel cheers for the few hrs before 5 O'clock. I wasn't able to watch later so left as you did, as I get too tired have to take medication and it's no walk in the park, had bleeding from my bowels as i have bowel cancer the nurse came for a few hrs this morning and my carer has been with me. plus I get a night one at eight till 8am. But a few yrs ago lost my girlfiend to lung cancer she was 26 around this time I took her to paris to see the rugby world cup. When you've loved someone with all your heart and every breath in your body it's hard to feel the same for any girl.But then who said it was ment to be easy as I miss her so much. But Bambi helps for a time I can forget illness. but love her as it's how she comes over on tv. I tend to dislike sexy shows like earlybird etc or ladslounge. You know some woman on a sofa gosh is that presenting? Bob even though i don't look at your shows that much and I take the micky out of you, you know it's in jest. I have nowt but warmth for you. And you was alright today. Missed your hat or beenie you normaly wear. I wear a beenie hat as I've lost me hair so look after yours. Bob respect always to your hats. I wear a white beenie with a pink rabbit on it as i'm the madhatter into alice 'n' wonderland and pink cause of pink ribbon and cancer resurch. Bye Bye Girlie B And it's ok 2 tell bam about these web sites. C U
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 19:30 by madhatter13.)
29-10-2009 19:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV