Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Sophie Anderson S66 Cougars - Chat, Caps and Vids

hugh jarce Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Sophie Anderson S66 Cougars - Chat, Caps and Vids
Thought Sophie was fucking amazing the other night. Those tits are huge and that tongue!!!
Does your tongue grow the more you use it??
28-02-2019 14:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(28-02-2019 13:01 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Surely you don't think I'm actually comparing them to those two, rather than comparing the actual dilemmas of two different things I don't like both of?
I think we all understand a "lesser of two evils" metaphor Rolleyes

Should send it to Trump, it'll be about the best compliment he's had in a while... laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-02-2019 15:25
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(28-02-2019 15:25 )Doddle Wrote:  I think we all understand a "lesser of two evils" metaphor Rolleyes

Should send it to Trump, it'll be about the best compliment he's had in a while... laugh

Ah good you understood. Because I stand by it, both babes went too far. I'll say it for Sophie though, her ones MIGHT settle better and they didn't seem to inhibit her performance from what I saw.

As for Trump, I think he'd rather I send him the babes in question rather than the comment lol
28-02-2019 17:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(27-02-2019 20:02 )derekdas Wrote:  I think Winsaw was referring to me Greenmachine.

no i am not referring to you mate , thats why u are not quoted in any way by me, please look again, got no proble with what u said , thats you opinion and although i dont agree with it, have no issue with you saying it thats how a forum works,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-02-2019 17:52
winsaw Offline

(27-02-2019 19:55 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Well at least I didn't use phrases like 'freakish' or 'pneumatic barbie doll' as some have said on chat boxes AND that includes Chloe and Candy Charms(who used to be very hot) We all have our opinions and are entitled to say so, as long as we aren't being nasty to the girl and I don't believe I was nor harsh. People made worse comments about Chloe which had to be moved somewhere else. It is as I've said before horses for courses, you either like a girl like that or you don't but as long as you don't denegrate her you can say virtually what you like-that is what being in a democracy is all about and indeed a forum.

charm down lol you clearly have not understood what i was on about, always such drama from you, you know people can say they disagree with you with out having any problem with you at all Rolleyes

i will explain, the issue i had was you had stopped stating your option and started to compare girls in an unfair harsh way, it was unfair to compare Sophies newish boobs with Chloes that are now 6 months out as it takes 3-6 months for new boobs to settle down, now if in 6 months time they still look the same as today (very unlikely) then yes your are making a fair point until then though is harsh as they are in completely different stages of there development,

28-02-2019 18:01
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well in my defence I know nothing about Sophie Anderson and wasn't aware of her having newish boobs. Not being on Twitter or Instagram or whatever the hell else is around these days I am not 'in the know' or an insider as you claim to be, so of course I say what I see and to me Sophie looks awful. However, I and others have their opinions. I will from now on not bother to post on this thread so as to avoid any future misunderstandings.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
28-02-2019 18:25
winsaw Offline

(28-02-2019 18:25 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Well in my defence I know nothing about Sophie Anderson and wasn't aware of her having newish boobs. Not being on Twitter or Instagram or whatever the hell else is around these days I am not 'in the know' or an insider as you claim to be, so of course I say what I see and to me Sophie looks awful. However, I and others have their opinions. I will from now on not bother to post on this thread so as to avoid any future misunderstandings.

why with all the drama again, no one is asking u not to post in this thread, and there is no issue with you not liking them i never had a problem with that, just think its unfair to be comparing different girls,
i really do have no issue with you at all, just wish u would not over react every time someone disagree with you,

28-02-2019 19:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Can anyone be surprised by the news that Sophie's novelty tits are infected again? I don't doubt it's horrible for her, and - for the record - I (and I'm sure everyone here) will wish her a speedy recovery, but when they look so painfully stretched and oversized this sort of thing is an inevitability. Must be hurting like hell now.

Get well soon.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-03-2019 14:39
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I thought her most recent show was exciting. Sexually charged and I know because I did have some spare money with which to give her a call. She is great on the phones.

Unfortunately now she must be in a lot of pain. I do also echo RD's comments and wish her a speedy recovery. I'm still glad I phoned her and glad she does the shows. Perhaps a little less size in that certain area would ease the discomfort many babes must feel, that's obviously their choice. But if she was back tomorrow (obviously she's not), I'd probably call her again or at least tune in to watch her show. There was a fantastic amount of energy and sex appeal on her last outing.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
05-03-2019 16:44
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see Sophie back on our screens tonight and hope she has recovered well enough after her recent traumas. Nice to see her in stockings and suspenders, instead of those horrible tights. Hoping for some fireworks from her. Still on the sideline regarding her boobs though.
20-03-2019 23:22

Click here to watch Studio 66