GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

People that Perturb me.

greenray Offline
Posting Machine

RE: People that Perturb me.
Anne Robinson
There's insulting and funny and there's insulting and unpleasant,she's in the latter category,a return for The Weakest Link,albeit for charity,is not welcome.
05-11-2017 21:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Jeremy Corbyn whose version of "a kinder politics" involves knowingly appointing to his Shadow Cabinet a guy who has been reprimanded by the Labour Party Chief Whip for his sexual misconduct and who warned Corbyn not to appoint him.

Hypocritical git
05-11-2017 21:38
Jack the Nipper Offline
Posting Machine

(05-11-2017 21:38 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Jeremy Corbyn whose version of "a kinder politics" involves knowingly appointing to his Shadow Cabinet a guy who has been reprimanded by the Labour Party Chief Whip for his sexual misconduct and who warned Corbyn not to appoint him.

Hypocritical git

And to think he's brain-washing youngsters,the gullible & Stormzy he's the Great Messiah.Apparently Corbyn already knew about the complaints about Kelvin Hopkins but still appointed him on the front bench regardless.I neither dislike or like Corbyn but when he puts on that fake smile it definitely grinds my gears.

John Prescott - A former Labour MP but was also employed to be Jabba the Hut's face & body double is a hypocritical fucker when he puts his hob-nail boots into the MP's sexual harassment debate when he was having an affair with an office worker behind his misses' back when he was in government.Green-houses,throwings & all that Baron Greenback lookalike.
06-11-2017 14:27
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Lay off Corbyn. The poor sod used to go out with Diane Abbott, so I think he has suffered enough. laugh
06-11-2017 14:31
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Morrissey

Complete twat.
08-11-2017 16:57
terence Offline

nicola adams. way to smug for my liking!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-11-2017 17:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

(08-11-2017 17:05 )terence Wrote:  nicola adams. way to smug for my liking!

Dude if I had won two olympic gold medals I'd change my name to Lord Smugalot of Fuckyoushire.
08-11-2017 19:35
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

(08-11-2017 16:57 )Unscarreduk Wrote:  Morrissey

Complete twat.
Like some of his and Smiths music,but he seems to be controversial for controversial's sake.
08-11-2017 23:43
Whynot Offline
Just Me

anybody that cannot say the letter 'H' properly

I hate injustice and liars
09-11-2017 00:01
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(03-11-2017 23:15 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ...it seems that a 'collective decision' was made to go with 'people I can't stand' instead. Rolleyes

^ All creators releasing anything into the public domain (from simple post to multi-million pound feature film) have to accept that the public can usurp ownership in unintended ways. Wink Tongue

---

For me this thread's predominant focus should lie in those who use their presence in the public eye to exhibit a constant intolerable smugness, way in excess of that which their talent should permit. Often, this is supplemented with a sick inducing vacousness that infects so many a public persona in these days of easy offence. (Controversial as a career choice also exempts Hopkins and Morgan for me. Best ignored! Politicians likewise. Tongue )

So...

Ant and Dec - evidence of how far a simple case of boyish charm can take one (or two) in the world of UK TV. Amazingly devoid of actual talent. Smoke and mirrors has them as, ridiculously, some sort of modern day Morecombe & Wise. Fuck off!

Simon Cowell - the ultimate one (minor) trick pony on TV who struck lucky on timing and is still milking it years later.

Sue Perkins - the more objectionable of a totally bland pairing that cloys all the more because of the inexplicable faith the BBC seems to have in their abilities. Hopefully, destined to sink without trace in their upcoming attempt to emulate Brucie on primetime Saturday nights.

David Walliams - smugness personified. An average comedian at best who astounds because he seems to have convinced enough execs that he can act despite all evidence to the contary.

Russel Brand - why is he famous exactly? Trendy for its own sake. 

James Corden - his management team deserves some sort of award for making such a limited talent so incredibly, globally, high profile. Takes kiss-assery to a new level even for US TV (and that's saying something).

Chris Evans - arrogant one note tosser who's comeuppance on TG was well overdue.

Ricky Gervais - he plays the vain elements of his characters so well because they are pulled from the endless wellspring of those of his own character! 'Self-satisfied' in the Oxford English Dictionary says "see Ricky Gervais". Wink

As other posters have already said, there are, depressingly, almost certainly many others that could easily add to this sort of list. The above remain in my view the most obvious and objectionable cases only.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 02:06 by ShandyHand.)
10-11-2017 02:05

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles